| GAME THREAD šŸˆ 2023 College Football Bowl Season šŸˆ :

...with their second string QB no less

Both 2nd- and 3rd-string QBs. Listened to this in the car a little while ago. As was posted earlier, the turtles are doing what they want.

Some Maryland athletic guy came to the radio booth to tell those guys 21 points is the most Maryland has ever scored in the first quarter of a bowl game.

If Auburn got up for every opponent like they do Bama theyā€™d be a national power too. As it is, theyā€™re a four or five or six loss team with an occasional top ten team finish ā€¦ and a very rare NC quality team. I used to pull for SEC teams in bowl games if it would help Bama in some way. In the playoff era itā€™s not so important anymore. Still I like the bragging rights of a powerful conference. But itā€™s not important enough for me to pull for cow patty u or the vileā€™s. Plus a loss in the bowl game keeps their obnoxious and envious fans with head between their legs for six or so months.

If Auburn got up for every opponent like they do Bama theyā€™d be a national power too. As it is, theyā€™re a four or five or six loss team with an occasional top ten team finish ā€¦ and a very rare NC quality team. I used to pull for SEC teams in bowl games if it would help Bama in some way. In the playoff era itā€™s not so important anymore. Still I like the bragging rights of a powerful conference. But itā€™s not important enough for me to pull for cow patty u or the vileā€™s. Plus a loss in the bowl game keeps their obnoxious and envious fans with head between their legs for six or so months.
Yep scew the SEC talk especially as it relates to the Barn and Viles. Was happy with Mizzou and nice seeing OM whipping Penn State. Pulled for Ky but never will pull for the Barn or Viles.

Back
Top Bottom