| GAME THREAD 🏈 2023 College Football Bowl Season 🏈 :

What hell have i done???????? Lol

Finally watched a bowl. Last 30 seconds of Clemson n ky.

Might be it til 5 new year day
Cold n crappy out. So might record n watch an other
38° or so outside this morning...I'm about to jump on my bike and get five or six miles in...

It's been a great bowl season. Some really good games. As to "what the hell you've done?"

I found it funny you lauding Dabo at every available turn, denigrating Kentucky football often, and they are playing head to head.

What do you think Texas A&M was thinking when they saw Clemson carve up the Kentucky D in the last 60 seconds?
Well....Texas A$M was thinking.....

Damn glad we didnt hire a mediocre HC for our football team after firing a mediocre HC and paying him...just him...75 mill$ to go away...

On side note. Duke did go 8-5...and made it to Birmingham bowl...
Oh. And A$M hired thie HC...Elko...and HC record of 16-9....64%

Fired fisher with 45-25 record in SECw...@64%

As I watch some of these bowl games and see the likes of Caleb Williams and Marvin Harrison in street clothes on the sidelines, while perfectly healthy, it makes me marvel more at the commitment of guys like Bryce and Will Anderson last year. Suiting up and giving it their all in a non-championship game. Those guys loved football and loved Alabama.

As I watch some of these bowl games and see the likes of Caleb Williams and Marvin Harrison in street clothes on the sidelines, while perfectly healthy, it makes me marvel more at the commitment of guys like Bryce and Will Anderson last year. Suiting up and giving it their all in a non-championship game. Those guys loved football and loved Alabama.
If any one of these guys got hurt, like the Ole Miss QB a few years ago! We would hear about till the cows come home! To me, if any players opt out he shouldn't be on the sideline.

Watching this Pete Golding defense is giving me flashbacks. Penn State has already had their 2 longest plays from scrimmage, on the year! In the first half! Penn State’s backup QB just through a 48 yard TD and he through to the less open receiver.

Back
Top Bottom