Utah State

Oregon State
7:30 PMABCSoFi Stadium, Inglewood, CA
Jimmy Kimmel LA Bowl Presented by Stifel

#23Louisiana

Marshall
9:15 PMESPNCaesars Superdome, New Orleans, LA
R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl

And Will Anderson wasn't invited because of Michigan's DE?
Be interesting to compare the productivity of the two at the end of the game since they both went against the same OL. Pretty sure Andersons will be better but he was slowed some against the puppies which is to be expected against better athletes.

Anderson against the puppies according to the espn stats:

Total tacklesSOLOASTSACK

Harbaugh's biggest win is over an Ohio State squad that got thrashed at home by an Oregon team. Oh and they played their backup QB.

This game tells you all you need to know about him and Michigan. Unimaginative offense and overrated defense. Nothing about that man leading the program would excite me as a fan. Glad we got Saban.
I had seen enough the last 7 years to know about Harbaugh. Cincinnati would probably beat UM.

Michigan way out of their league. Cincy Offense was out of its league. Their D played pretty well in my opinion. But there are likely other teams that would have scored some points on us and played a better game.

OSU band, Rose Bowl halftime show today.

FIBs_XAUUAAFzjg

Did anyone happen to watch any of the game on the ESPN alternate channel where the all 22 players are shown on every play the entire game? I had not seen that format before so I recorded it as I watched the game live on the regular ESPN channel. Anyway, Barrett Jones was a member of the broadcast team and he did an awesome job. I didn’t even know he worked for ESPN but now I’m hoping he moves up with them quickly. He’s the best young former football in the booth and it’s not even close in my opinion. In fact, he’s much, much better than McElroy … again in my opinion. So, if you get a chance next season to hear him call a game you should check him out.

Neither Ohio State or Utah has a defense. Not even halfway through the second and already 49 points scored. Utah's pass defense is especially bad on one side, giving up 3 TD of 25+ yards (two of 50+) in the last 3 possessions.

EDIT: This is the most terrible defensive game I have ever seen. Designed QB run on 4th and 1 goes for 62 yards and a TD. And it wasn't tricky, he outmuscled OSU at the line.

Neither Ohio State or Utah has a defense. Not even halfway through the second and already 49 points scored. Utah's pass defense is especially bad on one side, giving up 3 TD of 25+ yards (two of 50+) in the last 3 possessions.

EDIT: This is the most terrible defensive game I have ever seen. Designed QB run on 4th and 1 goes for 62 yards and a TD. And it wasn't tricky, he outmuscled OSU at the line.
Crazy game. And JSN just caught his 3rd 50+ yard pass but fumbled at the 1. Could be 35-28. There’s been 4 50+ yard TDs in the 2nd quarter and another missed by 1 yard.

Back
Top Bottom