| FTBL 2021 Alabama Football Individual Award Winners

Anyone surprised that #8 Harris has not gotten some mentions in the awards? Earlier part of year there were some struggles but latter part of the year he was playing much better.

I feel like he fell off big time middle of the year and after. Maybe Anderson and To'oto'o just played better and took some of the load off of him?

I feel like he fell off big time middle of the year and after. Maybe Anderson and To'oto'o just played better and took some of the load off of him?
It was the opposite for me. I felt like somewhere around mid-season he just starting playing better and better and faster and faster. There were still some miscues, but he looked better as the year went on to me, especially the last several games.

It was the opposite for me. I felt like somewhere around mid-season he just starting playing better and better and faster and faster. There were still some miscues, but he looked better as the year went on to me, especially the last several games.

I'll take your word for it. I like bragging on our guys more than ragging on them, so let's go with your thoughts. The Georgia performance was a good last memory for all of us, so let's keep it happy.

Back
Top Bottom