Oct 11 OPEN (Formally UTEP) -
Oct 18 Ole Miss Tuscaloosa
Oct 25 at Tennessee Knoxville, TN
Nov 01 Northern Illinois Tuscaloosa
Nov 08 Miss. St. Tuscaloosa
Nov 15 at L.S.U. Baton Rouge, LA
Nov 22 OPEN -
Nov 29 Auburn Tuscaloosa

Tough road schedule. I wish there was some way to even it out more. The odd years are great home schedule; the even not so much. Hmmmm, bet we won't have any trouble selling out though. :)

I do like the week off between LSU and AU though.

Elephantitis said:
Either way, there will be another non-conference game scheduled. I just hope it's not another glorified scrimmage.

Sure would like to see the aTm series renewed before CDF moves on to the Western Athletic or Mountain West Conferences.

Oh, me, too.

I actually went and got a tat of all the cupcakes we lost to. I'm a walking example of why you don't bet.

The second loss to LA Tech was welcomed, however, as I was able to get matching ink for the Bulldogs.

Just sayin'.

BamaDelta said:
Tough road schedule. I wish there was some way to even it out more. The odd years are great home schedule; the even not so much. Hmmmm, bet we won't have any trouble selling out though. :)

I do like the week off between LSU and AU

though.

I'm with you Delta. I wish they would shift the schedule around in order to get one more big team during the year when we play Auburn at home. Something I thought would be neat is to take one of our Home games one year and maybe meet them halfway at a neutral site. As much as I loved seeing us Cream UT a few weeks back......we could have played that game in Nashville and had a 50/50 split and then next year go back to the home and home series like we do now. Just something to get one of our other big games moved.........just sort of thinking out loud. What would really make sense is do that with our rotating east team. Such as Georgia this year. We should have played them in Athens so that next year we could have had them at home. Problem is you can't count on them being the big time east team every year. South Carolina w/SOS is a good one obviously UGA and UF but UK is thrown in there too. Not exactly a big game ( I don't care how good they are right now). I guess the best thing is to make sure that they schedule our East opponent accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom