| FTBL You would think that ESPN....

Swamptick

Verified Member
Would feature Alabama SOMEWHERE in SportsCenter this morning other than just NEAR meaningless passing words.

Heaven forbid we leave out Oregon, Oregon State. Let's not forget USC vs awful Notre Dame. Hardly a mention of the #1 team in the land though.

I know this is a dead horse but Bama is #1 in the nation and beat it's most bitter rival and beat them VERY convincingly.

Auburn WOULD beat Notre Dame but to hear ESPN, USC just beat an undefeated Notre Dame. Still they treat us beating Auburn like some afterthought as if it does not matter. Somehow USC beating Notre Dame by 36 shows us all how AWESOME USC is because we all know how great ND is this year.

I am sick of the bias.

It bothered me too this morning to be honest. I watched the 8 am Sportscenter and thought they would lead off with the SEC, but instead led off with the Big 12. I question how #3 Oklahoma beating OK St and #7 Texas Tech beating Baylor has more relevance than #1 Alabama beating Auburn and #4 Florida beating FSU, but whatever. My guess would be since Big 12 games of the week are on ABC/ESPN and SEC games are on CBS, they given their own network preference.

RollTideRandy said:
It bothered me too this morning to be honest. I watched the 8 am Sportscenter and thought they would lead off with the SEC, but instead led off with the Big 12. I question how #3 Oklahoma beating OK St and #7 Texas Tech beating Baylor has more relevance than #1 Alabama beating Auburn and #4 Florida beating FSU, but whatever. My guess would be since Big 12 games of the week are on ABC/ESPN and SEC games are on CBS, they given their own network preference.
That how I see it. Right now on espn2 is the game of the week. OU vs OKSt.

Back
Top Bottom