| LIFE đźŹ•ď¸Ź You have to camp alone in one of these 3 places for a full week, pick which one…

What else are you going to do? Some have labeled it as ADHD, I only say I can't just sit and do nothing.

I'll evidently need the rifle as Brandon is likely to add "rabid" to the bear he has chasing me for a week.
You guess it I do have ADHD. I also have OCD it has come out a lot since I got out of the hospital. I have rewash the dishes when April has done them. Before I post on here, I check my spelling and all before posting it on here.

I respect that. I’m putting you at #3.

Your bonus item: An ATV with plenty of gas.

View attachment 29313

Thanks for the wheels, I love to explore.

I like the baach, but only for a few hours at a time. I have camped on a beach for 3 nights. By the second day, I was sun burned, wind burned and had sand anywhere and everywhere you Do Not want sand to be.

I like the baach, but only for a few hours at a time. I have camped on a beach for 3 nights. By the second day, I was sun burned, wind burned and had sand anywhere and everywhere you Do Not want sand to be.
Ya know what they say about boats? The two best days...the day you buy one and the day you sell that one?

Same thing with beach camping. The two best days...the day you think about it, and the day you leave.

Salt water fishing, with about half of a dozen poles buried in the sand ... that's a nice afternoon. Afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom