| LIFE 🏕️ You have to camp alone in one of these 3 places for a full week, pick which one…

He'd give it you.

But you still get another bonus item...

A shit ton of premium fireworks...

View attachment 29306

I'll take his beer and we all know girls like bright shiny objects and the beach so I'm gonna throw one helluva beach party in hopes the chick with the hammock shows up when all the fireworks go off. I can live without food for a week but female companionship is a different story.

You have a tent (and all the basic stuff like sleeping bag, cot, lantern, stove, etc) and all the food and water you need plus a rifle and fishing gear if you want it. No cell service. Which place do you choose? 1 week.

View attachment 29298

View attachment 29299

View attachment 29300
If I have everything with me, so why would I need to hunt or fish? But I would more than likely do some fishing, I would use the rifle to shoot any of you guys that come to steal the beer. I would have the firework ready for and end of the week!

If I have everything with me, so why would I need to hunt or fish? But I would more than likely do some fishing, I would use the rifle to shoot any of you guys that come to steal the beer. I would have the firework ready for and end of the week!
Agree but the rifle is for shooting anyone who tries to take the chick in the hammock. i don't mind sharing beer, especially if it's bud light and the sharees are female

LOL, you didn't get beer or fireworks, you got a boat. And your food is MRE's, so that's why you might want to fish.

I'd pick #2 or #3 over #1. And I'd pick #2 over #3.

Hunting would probably be way easier with that amount of forest/woods. Plus plenty of wood for fires. Fresh water supply, too. I like the beach, but if I'm in a camping situation, give me the woods or mountains any day over the beach.

I'd pick #2 or #3 over #1. And I'd pick #2 over #3.

Hunting would probably be way easier with that amount of forest/woods. Plus plenty of wood for fires. Fresh water supply, too. I like the beach, but if I'm in a camping situation, give me the woods or mountains any day over the beach.

You seem like a guy who doesn’t need the luxuries of a fancy bonus item, so you won’t get one. You just get a basic item to help pass the time…

Your bonus item: A deck of cards.

IMG_2099.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom