| FTBL yellow houndstooth hats

Just witnessed a Bama fan knock one off the head of a LSU fan, a while ago. Funniest thing I've seen in a while...the LSU fan just picked it up and keept walking. :lol:

Personally, I think class should go out the window in this situation.

I got to call my friend that works at Tuscaloosa PD and ask her how many people she put in jail tonight for fighting. Although its sad to say it, but I know the alcohol will take over and cause a bunch of fights over them.

One of our sales reps at work lives in T-Town and his Brother-in-law is Tuscaloosa PD. He said the cops will be out in droves and they are looking for ANYONE acting intoxicated. TPD are expecting alot of Public Intoxication and/or Drunk and Disorderly citations for this weekend. They (TPD) will be tripling the amount of officers on duty Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

HAAAAAAAA!!!!

Sorry I was just on the phone with my friend that is working there tonight, she told me its been quite so far, nothing serious at all going on...Then a officer comes over the radio and you can tell he is running, he was saying he was chasing 3 white males in purple and yellow that were causing problems and then decided to run from to police. She had to go, but called back and said that those 3 were on their way to TPD jail. Welcome to T-Town Tigers. :D :D

Guess I just jinxed her night. Whoops.

Yellow houndstooth hats? Seems like an appropriate color, given the fact that it's fear that has most LSU so riled up against Coach Saban. Fear that things ain't gonna be the same.

Maybe those yellow houndstooth hats will be unlucky for the folks wearing them tomorrow.

Someone be sure and pick one up for me should LSU lose. You'll probably see a few lying around it that happens. :D

Tider 27 said:
Just witnessed a Bama fan knock one off the head of a LSU fan, a while ago. Funniest thing I've seen in a while...the LSU fan just picked it up and keept walking. :lol:

Personally, I think class should go out the window in this situation.

I would normally say that would be wrong to do. In this case, eh have at it! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom