| NEWS Yea Alabama (@yea_ala) ~ The official University of Alabama NIL entity...

In case you were wondering, High Tide Traditions was basically swallowed up by the new deal Alabama signed with Learfield.

As part of a new 15-year agreement with Alabama that it announced Tuesday, Learfield, in conjunction with the university, is creating a dedicated hub for name, image and likeness (NIL) called The Advantage Center, an epicenter for Crimson Tide athletes’ NIL endeavors that the company believes is a first nationally. The Advantage Center, with a goal of opening this calendar year, will be located inside Bryant Denny Stadium and will double as the agency’s local office, says Learfield CEO Cole Gahagan.

Yea Alabama is uniquely structured with its three-prong approach to satisfy various options of connecting, which include:

The Fans: Monthly subscribers who select a specific level of support in exchange for exclusive content throughout the year

The Legends: Individuals who want to make tax-deductible contributions to the Walk of Champions nonprofit

The Sponsors: Brands looking for endorsement opportunities with student-athletes at The University of Alabama

Trying to get more money from me? I'll pass. This NIL crap has just about killed my interest in Bama football.

And that's something I never thought I'd say.

Trying to get more money from me? I'll pass. This NIL crap has just about killed my interest in Bama football.

And that's something I never thought I'd say.
Killed???? Or subdued????

I have had season tics...taken so many kids..gkids..couple of ggkids to games...been staple in my life... spend a lot in regards to Bama football

I always thought kids could sign balls and make them some money..for movie..eating out..... never for what it has become.....never...ever....
And universities begging for more money so they can buy more players...giving ..literally millions..and then see some of the antics of players...not just bama

I try to bury this when saturdays in fall arrive......but the more i see...ummmmm
So...just know where you are....for sure .... and hoping for help

Killed???? Or subdued????

I have had season tics...taken so many kids..gkids..couple of ggkids to games...been staple in my life... spend a lot in regards to Bama football

I always thought kids could sign balls and make them some money..for movie..eating out..... never for what it has become.....never...ever....
And universities begging for more money so they can buy more players...giving ..literally millions..and then see some of the antics of players...not just bama

I try to bury this when saturdays in fall arrive......but the more i see...ummmmm
So...just know where you are....for sure .... and hoping for help
Almost killed . . . greatly subdued, take your pick. My interests have changed to the point where I want Alabama to win every game, but I no longer expect it, especially after last year. And, I'm not wasting any more money on it. They've got more than enough. I'm also not a "Whatever Saban says and does is gospel" nor a sunshine pumper. Bama is my alma mater and my favorite team, but when I don't like something, I'm going to say it.

Back
Top Bottom