| MBB/WBB WVU Coach Bob Huggins In Big Trouble

It's a double edge sword. There's probably not a one of us who hasn't ever said anything stupid. I'd hate to have to publicly answer for everything I've ever said either as a youth or in anger. That being said, I'm also entitled to have an opinion. Whether it's in jobs or schools or out in public, if someone asks me where I stand on issues, I'm going to state my opinion. That's where my issue is. People are lambasted by the media or over zealous people who demand that you think like they think.

It's a double edge sword. There's probably not a one of us who hasn't ever said anything stupid. I'd hate to have to publicly answer for everything I've ever said either as a youth or in anger. That being said, I'm also entitled to have an opinion. Whether it's in jobs or schools or out in public, if someone asks me where I stand on issues, I'm going to state my opinion. That's where my issue is. People are lambasted by the media or over zealous people who demand that you think like they think.
Nobody is demanding you or anybody else “think like they think”…..you do have a right to your opinion and if you said that word in the presence of my daughter you also have the right to the repercussions that would come with it

The only thing “people are demanding” is don’t be a bigoted prick, it’s not that hard of ask

Nobody is demanding you or anybody else “think like they think”…..you do have a right to your opinion and if you said that word in the presence of my daughter you also have the right to the repercussions that would come with it
Talk about the word “decency” that you mentioned in a previous post and here what’s said in front of your daughter. Reminds me of an event I took the kids to at Nissan Stadium a few years back, they were about 6 and 13 at the time. It happened to be Pride weekend in downtown Nashville. The parade was forming a couple hours after we arrived and parked so there were at least a couple thousand folks there early to celebrate. I couldn’t believe the things we saw and heard while trying to get from our parking deck to the pedestrian bridge. Indecent exposure and the language being said, not to mention some of the comments people were making. Decency was not found anywhere. My kids saw and heard things I’d much rather them not have experienced.

I'm not saying he's not an asshole. I'm not saying what he said isn't derogatory. But saying words have no business being said? Who gets to make that determination?
Usually the AD, President of the school and the board of directors. Employees of a school, especially high profile ones, are held to a standard of behavior. He has a right to say what he said, but if you insult any group of people, he’s most likely violating a code of conduct that he signed to uphold.

The only thing “people are demanding” is don’t be a bigoted prick, it’s not that hard of ask
You say that, but if you look around, the ones who are the most profane and vulgar are the same ones who want people to change their beliefs. And I'm sorry but a teen girl should not be forced to change in dressing rooms or compete in sports against God made males. Sex/genderism and all that stuff should not be taught in schools, much less to the very young. To top it off, now it's to the point to where teachers think they have the right to keep the parents out of the loop when it comes to some little kid who wants to pretend he or she is the opposite sex. Hell, I pretended all the time growing up that I was an Indian but I'm not an Indian. Now the left thinks hey little Johnnie wants to pretend to be a girl. Let's perform surgery on him. The left wants to blame the rest of being intolerant, well that's fine, if it's a consenting adult who wants to pretend to be the opposite sex or like the same sex, fine. Do what makes you happy. Just don't expect me and a lot of people to just roll over and say we agree with it when we don't. And leave kids out of it

Last edited:
You say that, but if you look around, the ones who are the most profane and vulgar are the same ones who want people to change their beliefs. And I'm sorry but a teen girl should not be forced to change in dressing rooms or compete in sports against God made males. Sex/genderism and all that stuff should not be taught in schools, much less to the very young. To top it off, now it's to the point to where teachers think they have the right to keep the parents out of the loop when it comes to some little kid who wants to pretend he or she is the opposite sex. Hell, I pretended all the time growing up that I was an Indian but I'm not an Indian. Now the left thinks hey little Johnnie wants to pretend to be a girl. Let's perform surgery on him. The left wants to blame the rest of being intolerant, well that's fine, if it's a consenting adult who wants to pretend to be the opposite sex or like the same sex, fine. Do what makes you happy. Just don't expect me and a lot of people to just roll over and say we agree with it when we don't. And leave kids out of it
Teachers aren’t doing anything of that sort. Teachers are the new enemy of the right. None of what you said has anything to do with what I said. You don’t have to “just roll over and agree with it”, but your not liking it doesn’t give you or any other Christian the right to come at my daughter and that’s what some of you on the right think

Back
Top Bottom