| FTBL Would you agree with Richt?

TerryP said:
ijijmijij said:
payne1814 said:
I guess you can't blame him for talking up his team. Richt is a pretty good guy. I like his carpet store commercials. :D

...and his Ford trucks commercials...whats next?

Might want to pause there, I'm pretty sure Saban has a deal with Ford as well...

Saban's Ford commercial was actually pretty good. But, while Saban is working on the top recruits from the state of Georgia, Richt is busy filming a reality TV show and doing carpet store commercials. :lol:

Considering the income that the carpet industry brings in to the state of Georgia, that spot probably pays the program a good deal of money and a lot of their fan base identifies with it in a degree.

The Ford commercial may have been pretty good because Saban was in it, but I can't see a Ford commercial being good on its merits alone. :lol:

TerryP said:
Considering the income that the carpet industry brings in to the state of Georgia, that spot probably pays the program a good deal of money and a lot of their fan base identifies with it in a degree.

The Ford commercial may have been pretty good because Saban was in it, but I can't see a Ford commercial being good on its merits alone. :lol:

All this carpet talk is making it hard for me to to hold my tongue on a joke. :lol:

Another thing, I think Coach Saban looking natural in a Ford F-150 is about as natural as Auburn winning a National Championship. With that being said, it was still a pretty good commercial.

He just seems to be reacting like most of their fans! All week I've heard how they beat us in the second half. I guess if this is what it takes for them to get over their lose, so be it. :roll:

Argo said:
Everyone who knows anything about college football knows we went into a soft defense after going up 41-17.
Knowing that CNS would not allow failure by the Defense, why would he go soft? Can we actually rule out that they make some adjustments at halftime, played inspired football, and we came out flat for the third quarter?

LBS said:
Argo said:
Everyone who knows anything about college football knows we went into a soft defense after going up 41-17.
Knowing that CNS would not allow failure by the Defense, why would he go soft? Can we actually rule out that they make some adjustments at halftime, played inspired football, and we came out flat for the third quarter?

He said after the game that they quit pressuring and played deep coverage, keeping plays in front of them. Had it been a 17-10 ballgame in the 3rd, Saban would have stuck with the first half game plan.

He has to speck good bout his team. They did beat us good in the 3rd quarter but when we needed to shut them up and score in the forth we did it with ease.

Porter said:
LBS said:
Argo said:

He said after the game that they quit pressuring and played deep coverage, keeping plays in front of them. Had it been a 17-10 ballgame in the 3rd, Saban would have stuck with the first half game plan.

I noticed them playing with an intent to drive the play inside as well...thinking, keep that clock moving. I credit that as one of the reasons Marquis was beaten by Michael Moore on that fly route down the sidelines.

I'm tired of Mark Richt. I'm tired of his black jerseys; I'm tired of his visits to GameDay; I'm tired of him whining to ESPN Sportscenter about Knowshon not being shown enough; I'm tired of his team running on the field vs. Florida; I'm tired of Soldier Boy; I'm tired of all his "gimmicks".

I won't ever cheer for anyone other than Alabmama (unless it helps us in the end), but I might have to grab a little Gator shaker come Nov. 1st. It's all too far in the future, but you might guess what I'm getting at.

bamanaf said:
Richt says,

"Let's talk about the game, or at least let's talk about the second half," said Richt, whose team trailed 31-0 at halftime. "We won 30-10. We dominated them in the second half."

I know we were outscored and the 3rd stunk but??

Roll Tide.

Well football is about playing 4 quarters and 60 minutes long not 2 quarters and 30 minutes long...

BamaDelta said:
I'm tired of Mark Richt. I'm tired of his black jerseys; I'm tired of his visits to GameDay; I'm tired of him whining to ESPN Sportscenter about Knowshon not being shown enough; I'm tired of his team running on the field vs. Florida; I'm tired of Soldier Boy; I'm tired of all his "gimmicks".

I won't ever cheer for anyone other than Alabmama (unless it helps us in the end), but I might have to grab a little Gator shaker come Nov. 1st. It's all too far in the future, but you might guess what I'm getting at.

Go girl, but stay on the dark side and hope we meet them again in the SECC game. Maybe they will wear those good looking dark jerseys again. That little dog is a cutie. Tebow doesn't need any help. I prefer meeting JawJa again. The Gaytors will be really fired up because they almost won. JawJa knows their lights are out.

Sit uga sit :lol:

BamaDelta said:

I hear you girl! Looking back, there were several of us who could see that Richt didn't have UGA on track if he was really counting on his gimmicks to work against a Saban coached football team. This thread is just on example...

http://www.crimsontusks.com/about31867

"Okay...you guys remember right after they kicked the crap out of us, how we like scored some, and then they scored some more and beat the crap out of us?? We like won that part where we scored some."

Porter said:
BamaDelta said:

I hear you girl! Looking back, there were several of us who could see that Richt didn't have UGA on track if he was really counting on his gimmicks to work against a Saban coached football team. This thread is just on example...

http://www.crimsontusks.com/about31867

Your linky don't linky

Back
Top Bottom