| CURRENT EVENTS Worse than 9-11. But pale compared to January 6th? I understand this to be insurrection based on people being put in jail.

I asked you to prove this. You brought up abortion which I said was a states decision. The constitution, ya know?

I'm asking you again. Prove this. "I'm a righty." Otherwise, stop this. It's a downright lie.
I didn’t call you a righty. I said if you don’t see the difference then you’re a right hiding behind libertarian curtains. But, you disagree with my every stance (left), but agree with everybody else (right), if it smells like a monkey, acts like a monkey, and looks like a monkey it damn sure isn’t a giraffe and that’s what you’re trying to tell me

I didn’t call you a righty. I said if you don’t see the difference then you’re a right hiding behind libertarian curtains. But, you disagree with my every stance (left), but agree with everybody else (right), if it smells like a monkey, acts like a monkey, and looks like a monkey it damn sure isn’t a giraffe and that’s what you’re trying to tell me
Are you calling me a monkey? :ROFLMAO:

Again. Cite examples. The only one you brought up was a Constitutional issue. If I follow this train of thought this means if I believe in the Constitution that makes me right leaning. What does that say about the other side of the aisle?

Again. Just to be clear.

I'll agree to a lot of conservative ideals on monetary issues. I don't agree with a lot they say on social issues. Some? Yes. Others? No.

What smells there?

Are you calling me a monkey? :ROFLMAO:

Again. Cite examples. The only one you brought up was a Constitutional issue. If I follow this train of thought this means if I believe in the Constitution that makes me right leaning. What does that say about the other side of the aisle?

Again. Just to be clear.

I'll agree to a lot of conservative ideals on monetary issues. I don't agree with a lot they say on social issues. Some? Yes. Others? No.

What smells there?
On every issue we’ve discussed on here social or otherwise you’ve agreed with the right.

So, what social issues do you disagree with the right on?

Back
Top Bottom