| CURRENT EVENTS Worse than 9-11. But pale compared to January 6th? I understand this to be insurrection based on people being put in jail.

No, that was an insurrection, I know yall on the right or right leaning don’t think so
We're circling back to something I said a few years ago: casual use of language.

No one has been charged with insurrection. But, since it's a word so casually used, this is insurrection.

Burning down government buildings isn't insurrection. Protest aren't...unless it pisses off a certain group of people.

What happened on Jan 6th wasn't right. This isn't right.

The casual use of language and the judicial system isn't right.

We're circling back to something I said a few years ago: casual use of language.

No one has been charged with insurrection. But, since it's a word so casually used, this is insurrection.

Burning down government buildings isn't insurrection. Protest aren't...unless it pisses off a certain group of people.

What happened on Jan 6th wasn't right. This isn't right.

The casual use of language and the judicial system isn't right.
This isn’t right because they’re protesting Israel that’s the only reason you think that.

Jan 6th and this aren’t even close to the same thing. Jan 6th wasn’t a protest, it was a damn riot to not use your casual language.

It’s funny the same people that bitch about the BLM riots are the same that believe Jan 6th was a protest and are also the ones that disagree with this protest….curious why don’t think that is? I know the answer, but curious what your answer is

Jan 6 was idiots falling for alphabet agency agitation. Like the majority involved in the Whitmer kidnapping plot were feds. Everything depends on who you are politically aligned with. Politicians on both sides show up to a group that should register as foreign agents (AIPAC) and kiss the Jewish ring so it doesn't matter what they do in the federal buildings. They could destroy everything.

How?
No true violence to speak of, no weapons, no “occupation”. All of this went on in Portland (on federal and state property), yet that wasn’t an insurrection.
No violence? Have you seen any of the footage? There was plenty of violence. A lot in Portland was a riot, so fine you can call Jan 6 a riot, it was no different other than Jan 6 were a bunch of babies that didn’t like that their weasel leader lost an election

It’s funny the same people that bitch about the BLM riots are the same that believe Jan 6th was a protest and are also the ones that disagree with this protest….curious why don’t think that is? I know the answer, but curious what your answer is
I'm using your language. I'm not saying there's much different—other than the burning buildings, people getting killed, and the like.

Neither were right. It's the language.

I'm using your language. I'm not saying there's much different—other than the burning buildings, people getting killed, and the like.

Neither were right. It's the language.
Remember you complaining because I wasn’t answering questions? Funny how that is. There’s a huge difference between the two

Jan 6th was because some babies didn’t like that their orange man lost an election and they wanted elected officials to bypass the constitution (the thing the right clings on like a baby on a boob) and another was in response to unarmed people being murdered and the current protest at the capitol is in reponose to US sanctioned and backed murder of more innocent people

You’re not serious are you?
She was outside the capitol building at the beginning of this. She was inciting these people with her speech and we see what resulted. It's a question, and serious.

She's crying, screaming, in front of the building before the insurrection.

Does she fall under the same umbrella as Ray Epps?

She was outside the capitol building at the beginning of this. She was inciting these people with her speech and we see what resulted. It's a question, and serious.

She's crying, screaming, in front of the building before the insurrection.

Does she fall under the same umbrella as Ray Epps?
Christ you are serious. What went on this time around at the Capitol was a damn protest not an insurrection or riot like Jan 6th was.

Ray Epps? You’re comparing her to a known insurrectionist. Your hatred or disagreement or whatever you want to call it for liberals is skewing the hell out of your opinion.

If you think Jan 6th and this protest is the same then I don’t care what you say you’re a righty hiding behind libertarian curtains.

Christ you are serious. What went on this time around at the Capitol was a damn protest not an insurrection or riot like Jan 6th was.

What did I say? Language.

These people disrupted the order of Congress, spurned on by a legislature. Define how they are different.

You can't make two rules. People protesting around Schumer get arrested...but people protesting around Kavanaugh? People protesting at the Capital building ...how are they different? What separates the two?

If you think Jan 6th and this protest is the same then I don’t care what you say you’re a righty hiding behind libertarian curtains.
I asked you to prove this. You brought up abortion which I said was a states decision. The constitution, ya know?

I'm asking you again. Prove this. "I'm a righty." Otherwise, stop this. It's a downright lie.

What did I say? Language.

These people disrupted the order of Congress, spurned on by a legislature. Define how they are different.

You can't make two rules. People protesting around Schumer get arrested...but people protesting around Kavanaugh? People protesting at the Capital building ...how are they different? What separates the two?
Violence is the biggest difference. Destruction of property.

They’re not even remotely the same.

Back
Top Bottom