| FTBL Word is starting to leak out that David Hart: Assoc. AD

I don't know much about Hart, so I don't have a real educated opinion on the hire.

On the surface, and just comparing hires and such, I don't think he is on Foley's level... but maybe he brings something to the table that I'm not aware of.

As for Saban, I don't know if he sought Hart, but you can pretty much bet the farm that he approved the hire (assuming Hart is Mal's eventual replacement).

Porter said:
I don't know much about Hart, so I don't have a real educated opinion on the hire.

On the surface, and just comparing hires and such, I don't think he is on Foley's level... but maybe he brings something to the table that I'm not aware of.

As for Saban, I don't know if he sought Hart, but you can pretty much bet the farm that he approved the hire (assuming Hart is Mal's eventual replacement).

I would agree with this.

One problem with this theory, assuming it has Saban's fingerprints on it. Why would he not find someone like Foley? Does he want a pawn? I think he knows what he wants and usually gets it. Maybe we should look at this a little more like Terry sees it. Just a thought.

TerryP said:
TigerBait3 said:
TerryP said:
It dawns on me, the fire CMG crowd should love this hire considering his basketball background at UA.
Good, once Bryce is purchased by the University they can build the new arena there and tear down the airplane hanger. :D

LMAO!!! One of the best, and scariest, moments at a Bama game!!!
Yeah, almost had to change my pants after that! Came out of nowhere.

Hart, a former basketball player at UA, served as the athletics director at Florida State from 1995 until 2007. He left last summer in what he called “a presidential decision,” citing philosophical differences with school president T.K. Wetherell.

One need only to look at last years FSU football schedule to determine what the "philosophical differences" were. FSU played only 5 home games last year. BCS schools have to play a minimum of 6 games to make budget. Bama will not play less than 7.

It Takes Eleven said:
Did the tone of this thread change with page change?

Which is fellers? Is it a good hire or a bad hire?

Should I freeze or should I get on the floor? If I freeze, I can't get on the floor, and if I get on the floor, I'll be in motion...

RTR,

Tim
They've got a name for people like you H.I. That name is called "recidivism." :D

Back
Top Bottom