| CURRENT EVENTS With what we saw with the truckers in Canada fresh on our memories, suppose this actually starts to happen. "Boycott NYC."

😂 I would almost bet my life savings that the media coverage would be way different than how the media treats the pronoun and global warming people when they are blocking highways with die ins or trying to destroy property.
I, on the other hand, won't bet on anything. Well, not much.

I know a handful of guys that have to go through FPCON/HPCON routines every Monday. They aren't thinking about a trip to the NE.

Here's where it gets crazy. When you get into the trucking companies...the 1%'ers are there...looking over the shoulder of the three percenters. There's a few there. Well, more than a few.

JUST MY OPINION: This is the "white supremacy group" they fear.

What do I know? I just question shit.

These politicians need to pay the price.. truckers not delivering things to the state will only hurt the people… businesses, security and restaurants need to boycott them.. people need to stop voting and donating to them.. make them pariah.. they shouldn’t be safe to walk the streets

These politicians need to pay the price.. truckers not delivering things to the state will only hurt the people… businesses, security and restaurants need to boycott them.. people need to stop voting and donating to them.. make them pariah..
When a group feels their voice isn't being heard ... watch how they react.

Back
Top Bottom