| FTBL With all the NFL jobs filled

rammerjammer

Gump 4ever
Staff
Where does that leave Harbaugh and UM?

Talk about dysfunctional. I'm not sure how I would feel about my coach actively pursuing NFL gigs (out in the open) and telling recruits he can't guarantee that he will be there because of NFL possibilities. How big of a fall off do they have this year?

He had a very limited pool of teams that were interested in him... basically just Vegas and Minnesota. He thought he had the Minnesota job (mostly based on his friendship with their new GM), but his second interview scared them off. He's viewed as a good coach, but he's so odd and carries with him the tag that he can be difficult to deal with at times. A lot of coaches are difficult, but their results on the field have to make it worthwhile to put up with them. At this point, his don't. In the end, he made it look like he "decided" to return to Michigan, and Michigan is happy because they'd have been in a really bad spot... but he wanted out.

He had a very limited pool of teams that were interested in him... basically just Vegas and Minnesota. He thought he had the Minnesota job (mostly based on his friendship with their new GM), but his second interview scared them off. He's viewed as a good coach, but he's so odd and carries with him the tag that he can be difficult to deal with at times. A lot of coaches are difficult, but their results on the field have to make it worthwhile to put up with them. At this point, his don't. In the end, he made it look like he "decided" to return to Michigan, and Michigan is happy because they'd have been in a really bad spot... but he wanted out.

Yeah, like Dabo, Harbaugh has hit his peak. It won't get much better for him than what he had last year.

And when it is all said and done UM players and coaches get the shaft because this clown will go back to mediocrity next year and fall back in line with being OSU's whipping boy. Would not be surprised if he is let go in 2-3 years.

Back
Top Bottom