| FTBL Will Tebow fall flat or rise to greatness?

Tebow great QB or Great Flop

• Major Flop!!! Fullback that has option of throwing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If I had to place a wager offshore... I say he's going to have his a-r-s-e cheeks handed to him by October 31st. Hey he got a Championship Ring so it ain't all bad.

Like I said in an earlier post, I'm just not ready to jump on the bandwagon. There is a world of difference in coming in on third and short, and running the team for the entire season.JMO

He'll show some flashes but he's still young and doesn't have a lot of experience yet.
I do believe a couple SEC caliber shots from some big linemen will shake him up a bit this season.
Not all world yet.

I can't picture him taking any harder shots than he did as Florida's short yardage guy last season. What I wonder about is just how good a passer he really is.

psychojoe said:
I can't picture him taking any harder shots than he did as Florida's short yardage guy last season. What I wonder about is just how good a passer he really is.

Tebow standing still in the pocket and a blitzing SEC ROLB breaking free untouched blind siding him with 10 yards of steam will be harder than anything he has ever felt.

Don't know, but that link had a hilarious comment from a USC fan.

In other news, QB John David Booty chafed his ass while wiping it with single-ply toilet paper. X-rays were negative and Booty, no pun intended, is expected to make a full recovery.

I just don't know how great a QB he can be in that offense.

While the spread option is great for college....how many running QB's are there in the NFL.

Viok and Young are the only two that come to mind. Vick ain't all that. He is exciting to watch at times and that's about it. Not what it takes to be a winner at that level IMO. Young started playing late in the season and has yet to prove that he can maintain the level of play that he used to help Texas win the MNC a few years ago.

Answering the question at hand, I think Tebow is a very good QB and will perform well for Meyer and UF. After that he better make sure he has a business degree and the gift of gab (to be a sales rep) because I don't think we will see him playing Sundays.

rammerjammer said:
I just don't know how great a QB he can be in that offense.

While the spread option is great for college....how many running QB's are there in the NFL.

Viok and Young are the only two that come to mind. Vick ain't all that. He is exciting to watch at times and that's about it. Not what it takes to be a winner at that level IMO. Young started playing late in the season and has yet to prove that he can maintain the level of play that he used to help Texas win the MNC a few years ago.
forgot Alex Smith

No I didn't forget about Urban's protege' (Alex Smith).....What all has he really done?

I know that he was the shizzle when he came out of Utah, but I have'nt really heard a lot about him since. Granted he is out on the left coast, but if really was that great I would imagine the media fellatio would be as nauseating as it is for USC and Pete Carroll.

I think he'll be Okay, but he's going to have to do more than run QB draws this year. It'll be interesting to see how well he performs with all the weight on his shoulders (as opposed to running canned plays).

He will be good but not great. If Urban thinks he can run Tebow like he ran Alex Smith at Utah he is in for a long season as far as QB goes.

I guess winning a NC allows you to spend practice time at Wild Waters. Timmy and freshman QB John Brantley:

tebowmd2.jpg

Good thing Urban's got those lifeguards stationed where they are...I sure wouldn't want Timmy and Johnny to drown in 3 feet.

bamascott2 said:
I guess winning a NC allows you to spend practice time at Wild Waters. Timmy and freshman QB John Brantley:

tebowmd2.jpg

Good thing Urban's got those lifeguards stationed where they are...I sure wouldn't want Timmy and Johnny to drown in 3 feet.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom