| FTBL Will Tebow fall flat or rise to greatness?

Tebow great QB or Great Flop

• Major Flop!!! Fullback that has option of throwing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not to sound like a smart a** or anything, but remember, a whole lot of Bama fans were really hoping he'd sign with the Tide.

While I'm not 100% sold on him as a starting QB just yet, and think it's ridiculous that he's already being mentioned fot the Heisman, I think he'll be a really good QB and possibly a great one before all is said and done. He's got too much offensive talent around him not to be.

TT

UF has a greater concern on the defensive side of the football. I've heard there's serious concerns there by the coaching staff.

I think Teabow will be okay, but he hasn't earned the right to be considered a top notch QB in the SEC yet....

I'm driving the bandwagon. :wink: I've been on it ever since he signed, and there is no reason for me to change my mind.

I've gotten over the fact that he didn't sign with Alabama and will even go as far to say certain things he does really drive me bonkers. He needs to play it a little bit cool.

Anyway, he's all that. Just hope he doesn't bring another NC to Florida...he is more than welcome to drill Auburn though. :wink:

I think in the end he will probably be one of the best to play at florida. However, the pressure to repeat will cause him to flop next year. Not to mention the fact that the basketball team won it all twice in a row, the everyday playing and leadership role he will have to assume will in my mind, cause him to fold like a cheap Barlow knife.

eladabbub said:
Not to sound like a smart a** or anything, but remember, a whole lot of Bama fans were really hoping he'd sign with the Tide.

While I'm not 100% sold on him as a starting QB just yet, and think it's ridiculous that he's already being mentioned fot the Heisman, I think he'll be a really good QB and possibly a great one before all is said and done. He's got too much offensive talent around him not to be.

*raises hand*

I was one of them.

But, like a lot of players, once he didn't sign with us, he went from being a BEAST who can run and pass who throws the prettiest pass *insert person here* has ever seen to an OK runner who hasn't passed enough who doesn't impress *insert person here* all that much. I've come to accept people doing that though.

I still think he's a stud who by the time he gets through is going to leave a very lasting impression on people. If he's a bust, I'll be the first to say I was wrong but I don't think I will be wrong.

Just my take... :oops:

Outlaw said:
eladabbub said:

*raises hand*

I was one of them.

But, like a lot of players, once he didn't sign with us, he went from being a BEAST who can run and pass who throws the prettiest pass *insert person here* has ever seen to an OK runner who hasn't passed enough who doesn't impress *insert person here* all that much. I've come to accept people doing that though.

I still think he's a stud who by the time he gets through is going to leave a very lasting impression on people. If he's a bust, I'll be the first to say I was wrong but I don't think I will be wrong.

Just my take... :oops:

Just for the record, I was not all that excited about Bama going after Tebow. After watching Nease play Hoover, I wasn't overly impressed. That combined with the fact that I've been leery of overly-hyped quarterbacks since Tyler Watts, I wasn't disappointed when we didn't get Tebow. My stance has been and still is that McEllroy is a better fit than Tebow would have been. Again, he may go on to be the greatest to play the game, I'm still reserving judgement until more facts are in. As usual these statements are JMO.

Back
Top Bottom