| FTBL Will Bama beat Arkansas

will Bame beat Arkansas

• Total voters
Im with firestorm...I'm more concerned with Vanderbilt. Our returning players are looking for revenge on Arky, and I wouldn't doubt it if they actually circle this one on the calendar.

Hope Tiffin hits 4 field goals too. :x

Normally, Vandy worries me, but this year they don't. I don't see Saban allowing this team to lose games they are supposed to win.

I think the game that will be the tightest one on our schedule will be the Tennessee game. Both programs are at a crossroads. I think that's a game that will reveal exactly which direction each team is headed.

Oh. I think we destroy Arky. RTR!!! :D

I'm w/ Reger on this one.

People forget that Arkansas had several tenured Seniors on their offensive line. We all know how their offense will be taylored behind their two horses. Now who do they have left to plow the feild?

However, this logic can be booted b/c start of '05 season 'Bama had the best ground game at the time (I'm pretty sure about this). Of course, we had many guys on the team that kept other D's guessing... remember #4 :( . But they don't have a # 4 either.

Word out of Arkansas camp is that McFadden has been taking some QB snaps, with Jones at RB, and Peyton Hillis at fullback. That is a talented backfield, that ran all over our line last year. Florida was smart and spread their ends out in the SEC Championship game -- Will be a tough game for everyone this year.

Stop McFadden = Victory

It's that simple. I think the Hogs will have little success throwing the ball, so it basically comes down to the running game.

I think we beat 'em.

HiTide said:
Stop McFadden = Victory

It's that simple. I think the Hogs will have little success throwing the ball, so it basically comes down to the running game.

I think we beat 'em.

exactly, i think they are a little to one dimensiional. who is their qb now that whats his name took off to southern cal. anyway, i think we beat'em. especially at home.

bamafan said:
who is their qb now

I think it's Andy Dick....

Andy_Dick%20-%205%20-%20AdCorp_Inc.jpg

There is no way that I see us losing to Arkansas while Casey Dick is their QB. Right now, Houston Nutt might be better off having McFadden as their starting QB and have Felix as the TB.

Bama Los said:
There is no way that I see us losing to Arkansas while Casey Dick is their QB. Right now, Houston Nutt might be better off having McFadden as their starting QB and have Felix as the TB.

I think Nutt realizes this. Dick will be better with last year's experience behind him.

I think this will be a tough game for Bama. I would definitely say Vanderbilt will be a easier game than Arkansas. Arkansas still has better athletes to put on the field than Vandy and with our yound D going against Mcfadden and the rest of the gang I think this will be not be a clear cut win. Hopefully as others have stated they will help us out and and make mental errors. I personally think this will be a very high scoring game.

BamaBullies said:
I think this will be a tough game for Bama. I would definitely say Vanderbilt will be a easier game than Arkansas. Arkansas still has better athletes to put on the field than Vandy and with our yound D going against Mcfadden and the rest of the gang I think this will be not be a clear cut win. Hopefully as others have stated they will help us out and and make mental errors. I personally think this will be a very high scoring game.

I think it will be a real dogfight, just like last year. But Bama's team will be looking for payback for last year's heartbreaking loss. The Tide will narrowly escape with a win over Arkansas.

BamaBullies said:

Both games will be tough, but if we don't win both...it will be highly disappointing. We all know what happens when we lose to Arkansas...a horrible season follows. As for Vandy, you just can't lose to them.

Back
Top Bottom