| ADMIN Will a few of you guys take a minute and answer a couple of questions for me...I need some reference that only you can provide.

@TerryP, Dang, I hate having to click my mouse twice and I hate thinking some of you have to touch an icon button on your devices. Terry, why can't you fix to where we can just close our eyes and think or visualize Rolltidebama or RMFT and there it just appears.To heck with this mouse or typing a k/b. I'm done got spoiled.

i have the link saved in my bookmarks in a folder labeled "BAMA" (i have 12 folders on my bookmarks bar; and some of those folders have folders inside of them), and it's the first link in that folder. so i just click to open that folder, then move my mouse down to the link...click...and here i am.

Yes. It goes to fansight. And fansight goes to forum
Simple
A bit backwards...but you're getting there.

/forum takes you to the index. FanSights https://www.rolltidebama.com/forum/forums/our-fansights.76/ directly to this node.

It's really not a big deal where people are landing...but, given so many go to .com it gives me reason to think that should be a page in and of itself. It'll serve to give a quick overview of what's happening in the same sense the What's New page(s) render for the site.

Back
Top Bottom