| FTBL Why are Big East fans so insecure?

Were there WORDS in that thread? Lordy, Lordy. :shock: :shock: :shock:

bird_e.jpg

Holy Moly! I forgot what I was going to post about. Easy? East? Oh yeah, East. They have been spewing that garbage all my life. They are one of, if not the biggest reasons I am a Bama fan. My Dad was an Aubie, so naturally he was trying to pull me in that direction. Well after listening and reading the entire month of December 1952 about how "The Beast of the EAST" Syracuse was going to show those little boys from Alabama how to play football, I decided that I had better watch this masacre on 01/01/1953. I have been a Bama fan since that date.

lol one of those idiots said that Flordia's National Championship gives the SEC a "bigger case of the big head" and that it didnt mean nothing. lmao. Kentucky would prolly finish in the top 3 in the Big East. they needa just sit down and stfu. now i aint hatin on West Virginia cause everybody knows they good but them cats is ignorant if they seriously believe the Big East is better than the SEC. :roll:

Birdman37 said:
lol one of those idiots said that Flordia's National Championship gives the SEC a "bigger case of the big head" and that it didnt mean nothing. lmao. Kentucky would prolly finish in the top 3 in the Big East. they needa just sit down and stfu. now i aint hatin on West Virginia cause everybody knows they good but them cats is ignorant if they seriously believe the Big East is better than the SEC. :roll:

no joke they Single out the bottom Of our Football Teams... seriously Talk trash about kentucky..? rofl...
man i hope Croom Waxes WVU's ass this yar

Were there WORDS in that thread? Lordy, Lordy.

Some of the worst language I've ever seen (and I've been in the service and had to endure drill seargants) came from the WVa site when we were looking for a coach and they thought Rich Rod was a done deal for us. Not only was there talk about burning down his house, the curses I read on their forums were off the hook. I'd never seen anything like it before, atleast not on a reputible message board that cares about its image anyway.

Don't even get me started on how superior they are to us there in the hills of West Virginia.

I've never gone back. It was more than I could stomach.

Leave them alone. I mean their traditions are far better that ours. I mean when I think college football the first thing that comes to my mind is UConn, & Syracuse. I mean come on true they have some good teams right now. Like I said right now there is no room for them to be talking smack about the Sec.

Louisville has come on in the last few years or so, but have not always been a powerhouse. Nor has West Virgina, but all of a sudden they are a better conference than the SEC.

that was just kinda cute :D i love it when teams have to tell you how good they are. kinda sounds like someone else in this state, huh?

Back
Top Bottom