| FTBL Who's going to the A-Day game?

Will you be attending the A-Day game?

• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate A-Day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Looks like I'm gonna be there. It'll be a great way to celebrate my 29th B-day especially since this will be the first time I've ever been to T-Town.

I live about 3.5 hours from T-Town & I was wondering if anybody has any recommendations as to what to do for the day besides the game? I do intend to be there for the Denny Chimes walk (I think that is what its called) & to go by the museum. Those two things may keep me busy.

Crimson&WhiteGecko said:
Looks like I'm gonna be there. It'll be a great way to celebrate my 29th B-day especially since this will be the first time I've ever been to T-Town.

I live about 3.5 hours from T-Town & I was wondering if anybody has any recommendations as to what to do for the day besides the game? I do intend to be there for the Denny Chimes walk (I think that is what its called) & to go by the museum. Those two things may keep me busy.
Well arrive earlier in the morning and go to Coleman colisium and line up to go in and get free player autographs, or get in the Shula line and get his autograph and picture.<Tajke a camera

Crimson&WhiteGecko said:

Autographs, Denny Chimes for the Captains ceremony, Bryant Museum and Spring game....hmm, what else? :lol:

Seriously, there ain't much else to do, but you can walk up and down the River Walk and find a good restaurant.

How long will you be in town?

Back
Top Bottom