Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LSU

• Ole Miss

• MSU

• Total voters
Auburn I think will be the best team in the west this year, however, with their demon possessed road schedule and very tough home schedule I think they could lose 3-5 games this year. LSU has the best schedule as far as who is at home, and ALA's is right there with them. Alabama is just in that transition phase right now.......that's the only reason I don't have them winning the west.
1.LSU 10-2 (Va Tech, Florida losses)
2.ALA 9-3 (Georgia, Florida St, LSU losses)
3.AUB 9-3 (tie breaker is we beat them)
4.ARK 8-4 (ALA,AUB,LSU, TEN losses)
5.OM 5-7 (Big O saves his ass by slaughtering MSU)
6.MSU 3-9 (Croom out at end of year)

1)LSU
2)Auburn
3)Bama
4)Arkansas
5)Ole Miss
6)Miss State

I would love to be wrong, of course. But think of it this way---if you were going to Vegas to bet $10,000 on the order of finish, would your list change? Mine wouldn't.

We're going to be dramatically better under Saban, but not the first year. We have a new coach, and we don't have as much talent as we've had during the years we were contending for the SEC West.

Voted in a poll on Phil Steele's web site. Percentage of vote showed voters picking LSU 8-0, Auburn 5-3, Bama 4-4, Arky 3-5, MSU 1-7, and Ole Miss 0-8. They were picking Bama to lose to uga(70%), ut(58%), lsu(87%), and au(61%). I have it Bama 8-0, LSU 7-1, Auburn 5-3, Arky 2-6, MSU 1-7, and Ole Miss 0-8. I have a real tough time with predictions when Bama is involved. My hand will not write an "L" beside a Bama game.

252BAMA said:
Voted in a poll on Phil Steele's web site. Percentage of vote showed voters picking LSU 8-0, Auburn 5-3, Bama 4-4, Arky 3-5, MSU 1-7, and Ole Miss 0-8. They were picking Bama to lose to uga(70%), ut(58%), lsu(87%), and au(61%). I have it Bama 8-0, LSU 7-1, Auburn 5-3, Arky 2-6, MSU 1-7, and Ole Miss 0-8. I have a real tough time with predictions when Bama is involved. My hand will not write an "L" beside a Bama game.
I know how you feel 252. Yes I do. That the only time I will put can't in my mouth.

Back
Top Bottom