| FTBL Who is this Ingram kid?

Tider27 said:
Porter said:
Outlaw said:
Ingram is the kid TP and myself have been hyped about while all you others have been on the JULIO wagon. :)

Son, I built the Mark Ingram bandwagon last January. :D

I was there, I brought the damn wheels.

wagonwheel.jpg

Facts reflect, all of you guys bought your bandwagon parts from me!

Seriously, when we started talking about Ingram back before his official visit most didn't know about him. Slowly, but surely, those on the recruiting board began saying, "Seriously?"

Even this summer when discussion came up about the RB's and we talked of his ability to run the between the tackles, and that was something we haven't had, it was met with some apprehension.

Oh well, glad to see that has been resolved. :lol:

He had some very special runs Saturday. When I saw him run over one safety then hit two linebackers, splitting them, but still falling down I was LMAO.

In a conversation yesterday about his run from the goal line late in the game and how the DB didn't tackle him, but got in front of him and made Ingram fall down Step made a comment his coach used to say to him.

"Son, you didn't tackle him, you caught him."

It great seeing him break tackles on just about every run...most of them it was the 3rd or 4th guy that brought him down.

Seeing a RB just lower his head and run into a guy...geez, been SO LONG!!!!

TerryP said:
Tider27 said:
Porter said:
Outlaw said:
Ingram is the kid TP and myself have been hyped about while all you others have been on the JULIO wagon. :)

Son, I built the Mark Ingram bandwagon last January. :D

I was there, I brought the damn wheels.

wagonwheel.jpg

Seriously, when we started talking about Ingram back before his official visit most didn't know about him. Slowly, but surely, those on the recruiting board began saying, "Seriously?"

Even this summer when discussion came up about the RB's and we talked of his ability to run the between the tackles, and that was something we haven't had, it was met with some apprehension.

He had some very special runs Saturday. When I saw him run over one safety then hit two linebackers, splitting them, but still falling down I was LMAO.

In a conversation yesterday about his run from the goal line late in the game and how the DB didn't tackle him, but got in front of him and made Ingram fall down Step made a comment his coach used to say to him.

It great seeing him break tackles on just about every run...most of them it was the 3rd or 4th guy that brought him down.

We were all saying the same things after the game....and it felt good. :D

Ingram

First off I'm so glad to have found this message board. I grew up an Alabama football fan. I live in Tennessee and I'm going to love going at it with Vol fans about us all year.
I agree, man you've got to love the way this kid runs the football.
Power runner and I love the way he takes that first shot and keeps moving.
He's definetly one of my new favorites.

Tider27 said:
You guys can join the Mark Ingram bandwagon if you want. We started it the minute he committed back in January. :D

Agree! Since we signed him in January, I've been giddy to see him tote the mail. I didn't know he'd have this big of an impact this soon, but I'm excited. Glen Coffee had an awesome game too! As did Upchurch. I'm hoping Grant can get in on the mix as well.

TerryP said:

Alright fair enough, you're right it took someone in the know to hear about him first. But once I saw video of the guys, it was all over. Makes me jump for joy knowing we have a RB who will lowed the shoulder pads and run over you.

Outlaw said:
Weakest. Wheels. Ever. :roll: :wink:

Just went with a wagon wheel to solidify the 'Bandwagon' image, you actually think it needs to be a truck or something? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom