| FTBL Who is going to the Ole Miss game?!?!?

I will be there with with either all 3 kids or at least 2. I got enough tickets to bring all the kids to what I thought would be a "non-stressful" game. :shock: :shock: :shock:

BamaDelta said:
I will be there with with either all 3 kids or at least 2. I got enough tickets to bring all the kids to what I thought would be a "non-stressful" game. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Well then if you may only bring two. I could walking on my knees. :wink: Never mind my wife wouldn't let me anyhow. :lol:

I am making my first trip to Tuscaloosa this weekend!! :D

My husbands was given two free tickets to sit in section k...can not remember which row..anyway who cares! I will be there along with my cousin in law,

I am really excited. We are just driving up for the day. I can not wait to see Bryant-Denny for the first time.

I hope to attend another Tide win too!

bamabass23 said:
I am making my first trip to Tuscaloosa this weekend!! :D

My husbands was given two free tickets to sit in section k...can not remember which row..anyway who cares! I will be there along with my cousin in law,

I am really excited. We are just driving up for the day. I can not wait to see Bryant-Denny for the first time.

I hope to attend another Tide win too!

:shock: .. :lol:

I'll also be in K. (Bama sideline.) Find out what row, you may be my neighbor. :D

Back
Top Bottom