| FTBL Who is going to the Ole Miss game?!?!?

I'm there!! Only game I have tickets to this year. Will be there with my Dad and his unfortunate Barn fan girlfriend and her Ole Miss grad Dad. Dad and I have been trying to convert his GF to at least an Ole Miss fan :lol: So looking forward to showing her and her Dad all around T-town...you know, what champions look like. This will be their first time. And we are planning on going to the game in Ole Miss next year so her Dad can show us around too. I haven't been to a game in what feels like FOREVER!! I'm sooooo excited about Saturday. I just can't explain to my boyfriend (who doesn't get sports) why this is so exciting!!! I'll be the one making everyone in my section STAND UP AND SCREAM!!!!
Roll Tide!!!!

bamanaf said:
bamabass23 said:
I am making my first trip to Tuscaloosa this weekend!! :D

My husbands was given two free tickets to sit in section k...can not remember which row..anyway who cares! I will be there along with my cousin in law,

I am really excited. We are just driving up for the day. I can not wait to see Bryant-Denny for the first time.

I hope to attend another Tide win too!

:shock: .. :lol:

I'll also be in K. (Bama sideline.) Find out what row, you may be my neighbor. :D

I am in row 46 seats 27-28...

Back
Top Bottom