| FTBL Who else picked Kansas?

• Thread starter imported_porkchop
  • Start date
I

imported_porkchop

Who else picked Kansas tonight? I know there's time left and anything can happen but I really like this Kansas team. No one gives these guys any credit or respect but I think they deserve some for what they've accomplished this season.

Mangino's building a nice program out there in Lawrence. Almost the VaTech of the western conferences. Well, without the thugs.

I was hopeing that they would win, but really didn't think so. I had to go with VT in the bowl blowout. I should have known better.
:?

mine said:
I was hopeing that they would win, but really didn't think so. I had to go with VT in the bowl blowout. I should have known better.

You should have known better with that avatar! lol! What the ham samwich is that? Looks like something from Star Wars.

porkchop said:
mine said:

You should have known better with that avatar! lol! What the ham samwich is that? Looks like something from Star Wars.

Hahaha, I really don't know. I just ran across it and thought that it looked pretty cool. :lol: :lol:

But he never told me to go ahead and pick the Jayhawks. I'll have to scold him for his shortcomings.

I picked them in my yahoo league and my pickem. I didn't touch my picks here after I initially picked, and I think I picked VT by 2 here.

Kansas is my #2 team, so I am a little bias. :wink:

Well I have watched VT play a few times this year and I knew their offense was slack, but damn. Only reason I figured it would be close was because of how bad VT's passing game has been.

mine said:
porkchop said:
mine said:

Hahaha, I really don't know. I just ran across it and thought that it looked pretty cool. :lol: :lol:

But he never told me to go ahead and pick the Jayhawks. I'll have to scold him for his shortcomings.

Its an old bum with his face pushed in from the middle :D

porkchop said:
Who else picked Kansas tonight? I know there's time left and anything can happen but I really like this Kansas team. No one gives these guys any credit or respect but I think they deserve some for what they've accomplished this season.

Mangino's building a nice program out there in Lawrence. Almost the VaTech of the western conferences. Well, without the thugs.

Kansas represented themselves quite well...

Aaaw, come one, y'all know you followed Todd's lead . . .

BlackledgeTodd496x692fr.JPG

and even chowed down on some vittles in the process.

:D

Back
Top Bottom