| RECRUIT Who are your most important recruits in this next cycle that Alabama needs to land/flip?

Good amount of talent in this year's cycle. I hope we flip DeMarcus Riddick from Georgia, he's a great player from Alabama, and we need to lock him down. Bradley Shaw is another one, there's a ton of in-state talent this season, hope we lock the state down. A ton more that Alabama could land, so tell who you hope we land.

Not who this is but I want a DE that can push the pocket and pressure the QB. We are sooooooo much better if we can get pressure on the QB with limited blitzing. Yes Captain Obvious reporting for duty.

Not who this is but I want a DE that can push the pocket and pressure the QB. We are sooooooo much better if we can get pressure on the QB with limited blitzing. Yes Captain Obvious reporting for duty.
We got a good class of D-lineman in this past class, but we're likely gonna add more in this one as well. We had a fantastic defensive class in the last one, I'm excited for it. I just don't want to lose Riddick, or any of the states top players.

Back
Top Bottom