| FTBL What will our record be at the end of the season?

What will our record be at the end of the season?

• 9-3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8-4

• 7-5

• Total voters

HiTide

Verified Member
I say we take care of the Miss teams and steal one from either TN or AU. I think a loss to LSU is almost certain.
We end the season 8-4.

Let's find out who the optimist and pessimist are.

i say pretty much the same thing. i think we win 1 of the big five on our schedule. i break the schedule down every year with lightweights, middleweights, and heavyweights.

i think we win the ones were supposed to, and surprise one team

I said 9-3 simply b/c all the games that were close or we lost was due to what we did/didn't do...NOT b/c of how another team played the game.

The UT will be the true litmus test for my theory. That is, if BAMA wins, then we could lose to either LSU or AU (not convinced we'd win both), I'm leaning the in direction of losing to LSU just b/c their D is more stingy. If we lose to UT then we go 7-5 OR 6-6.

Crimson&WhiteGecko said:
I said 9-3 simply b/c all the games that were close or we lost was due to what we did/didn't do...NOT b/c of how another team played the game.

The UT will be the true litmus test for my theory. That is, if BAMA wins, then we could lose to either LSU or AU (not convinced we'd win both), I'm leaning the in direction of losing to LSU just b/c their D is more stingy. If we lose to UT then we go 7-5 OR 6-6.

I'm leaning this way, too, but if LSU gets beat by Florida, then I have a feeling the old Red Stick Psyche will start seeping back amongst the Tiger faithful and team. In that case, the Tide goes into Death Valley and really puts Les Miles in a precarious situation at LSU, especially with the talent he has. That team should never have lost to Auburn.

I'm hoping for 10-2 but 9-3 is a more realistic wish. In all honesty, 8-4 is what I think will transpire. Wouldn't feel too bad if I ended up not giving them enough credit, though.

I see us getting on a row and winning 5 in a row. You hear it first right here folks.

They lose to LSU and take Auburn behind the woodshed. Yes the freaking woodshed you Barners. :twisted:

9-3

I think Bama can beat anybody left on the schedule. Whether they take care of business or not is yet to be seen.

After watching Upig/Ubarn today and watching UF trounce on LSU I have to say Bama is as good as anyone else in the conference, they just need to go out and prove it now.

My only question is this; was this thread started before or after we went down 14-10 to a 1AA team? :?

Before the game (adn after witnessing what happened today in the SEC) I would have said that things are looking up. Eight or nine wins is doable. Now I'm not so sure.

dabaxter said:
RolltideinKY said:
I think Bama can beat anybody left on the schedule.

Think they can beat Duke?

Just got back from the game. As you all know we looked horrible. We won, but if we continue to play like we played tonight we may end up with alot worse record than I predicted.

That game was ugly. We made Duke look good.

Back
Top Bottom