| FTBL What team, only one, do you think could be a surprise this coming fall in college football?

Oregon. I think Mario is doing well up in the Northwest and will continue to do so now that he is focusing more on defensive recruiting. Although Steele is headed to USC, I still think Thibodeux will offer him a nice jump start to one of their issues the last ten years or so.

Overtime pick (cheating I know, but for a different reason): Clemson as well. I think they lose two games this year.

Last year I bet big on Washington State and LSU and did well for myself. Let's hope I can keep it rolling this year.

Nationally......Texas has pretty good QB coming back....and there showing in Sugar Bowl wasnt bad....
Conference wise....and just schedule allowing.....Tennessee....maybe 8 wins...which would be a great season for them..... still a weak team...
LSU has some talent....new OC coaching.....no QB though ( same as AU)

Oregon. I think Mario is doing well up in the Northwest and will continue to do so now that he is focusing more on defensive recruiting. Although Steele is headed to USC, I still think Thibodeux will offer him a nice jump start to one of their issues the last ten years or so.

Overtime pick (cheating I know, but for a different reason): Clemson as well. I think they lose two games this year.

Last year I bet big on Washington State and LSU and did well for myself. Let's hope I can keep it rolling this year.

I am going with Oregon.

I've seen several suggest Oregon is the team to beat in the pac12. I don't think they qualify as surprise.

Lol, I don't constrain my reading to SEC ;)

Edit...One of AthlonSports writers in early January picked Oregon to win the Pac-12.

In my opinion, Oregon isn't a surprise, it's expected they compete for the Pac-12 this year. It will be a surprise if they don't.

Lol, I don't constrain my reading to SEC ;)

Edit...One of AthlonSports writers in early January picked Oregon to win the Pac-12.

In my opinion, Oregon isn't a surprise, it's expected they compete for the Pac-12 this year. It will be a surprise if they don't.

I'm just giving you crap because I know how much you absolutely hate the Pac-12 and ole Larry.

I'm kind of surprised Washington State ain't favored, or Washington.

Back
Top Bottom