6- LSU
11- AU
18- UT
26- Bama
27- USCe
41- MSU
42- UK

Coaches Poll

Apparently SEC fans aren't the only one's that think the SEC is the tougest conference.

Teams in the top 50/top 30

SEC 9/7
Acc 9/5
Big 12 7/5
Big-10 6/5
PAC 10 6/3

Given the last two conferences in the list, how is they are still holding a playoff system hostage?

TerryP said:
1- UGA
5- UF
6- LSU
11- AU
18- UT
26- Bama
27- USCe
41- MSU
42- UK

Coaches Poll

ITS NOT WHO STARTS THE RACE FIRST....IT WHO ENDS THE RACE FIRST!!

Preseason rankings mean just as much as my burn fish sticks in the trash. They are there but come trash day they are gone. Come the first game of the season these rankings will be gone.

p.s. im calling it now. 2010 NC game will be DUKE vs. BAMA :shock:

I think Bama will make it into the AP preseason top 25. Seeing as the Bama/Clemson game will be televised nationally on CBS, it will add additional hype to the game having the Tide in the top 25 when they go to battle on Aug 30th.

I prayed last night that this upcoming year would be a magical one for Alabama. RTR

i kinda thought we would atleast be in the top 25. :? oh well, we will be there september 1st. :wink:

also think auburn is ranked too high. new dc, new oc, completly new offense, and no starting qb, seems alittle high to me but oh well.

i agree the cow college is way too high...... everyone seems to think that they are goin to be really good this year..... A new qb in sec isn't a good thing especially with the talent they face all year long no to mention a totally different style of offense they are use to running.... auburn will finish 7-6 this year if they are luckly.. also will all the coaches quick voting for osu put in someone that might give the sec a run for their money

The Barn

I to think the barn is placed way to high but... about their qb situation one of their possible qb has actually been playing this new quick spread offense alot and is used to it... i think hes a junior college transfer... do y'all think that hell be much of a threat since he is used to this kind of offense?

bamafan said:
i kinda thought we would atleast be in the top 25. :? oh well, we will be there september 1st. :wink:

also think auburn is ranked too high. new dc, new oc, completly new offense, and no starting qb, seems alittle high to me but oh well.

Based off of what? I think a 26-30 ranking is fair. We have a great deal of holes to fill. Auburn is definitely too high IMO as well.

Back
Top Bottom