| FTBL Which Top 10 team finishes unranked?

FSU seems like one of the best options here. They're being raised up on potential to be good this year and not on any proven results. Washington has a pretty solid team, they aren't finishing top 10 but I could see them staying in the top 25 this year.

No way Bama is as low as 4th. Below a Harbaugh coached team? Really?

The media loves the Little 10...or 18, whatever they are now. They also don't see Bryce Young's name on the roster. Not worried about them.

I'm thinking Clemson. I want Peter Woods to kill it there, but I think Dabo will...Dabo.

I vote Clemson. They no longer dominate the ACC and I think Dabo's run is over. They may have a great defense again but they still don't have any O linemen. I give them 4-5 losses this year.

Penn State would normally be my pick... I think Franklin is way overrated on Saturday's (he's basically Mario Cristobal)... but I'm not even sure he can screw up enough with that roster to fall out of the top 25. Washington is probably the safest best if they take a November tumble, but I don't see that happening. FSU would need to lose at least 4 games, and not sure I can find 4, but maybe they'll lose to LSU and Clemson early and then fall apart? I'll go with the Seminoles.

Back
Top Bottom