| GAME THREAD WEEK SEVEN: NCAA/SEC Games of the Week

The barn fan base has been divided since probably about midway through the 2014 season. Gus lovers and the anti gussers. The Gus lovers were fine with living off of his 3 IB wins. Even that has run out now. However....that buyout does NOT go down enough until at least 2022 or maybe even 2023. Not.to mention, the powers that be are probably going to give him a pass this season because of the pandemic. So that means they could be stuck with him even longer. Greene loves the clown even more than Jay Jacobs did šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
One of the youth at church was asking for someone to start a GoFundMe!

Patrick Nix knew what mess his kid was getting into. Let that sink in.
I've got what a lot called nervous energy. You know the type. I normally have my knee bouncing or something like that all the time. (And no. It isn't too the point it gets on the nerves of those around me.) I mention that to say this.

I hate using the analogy of Parkinson's because I have an long time friend who is in stage four. But my god, it looked like Patrick had Parkinson's last night.

I can recall him playing at AU to a degree but I don't recall him being a QB with 'happy feet.' He seemed cut that way last night.

Back
Top Bottom