| GAME THREAD 🏈 Week One: NCAA/SEC Games of the Week:

Spectrum getting the “black eye” on this, but espn/Disney jacked up their rates. They figured they had spectrum/charter comm. by the short and curly’s with the contract coming due just before college football season (espns money making season).

Spectrum getting the “black eye” on this, but espn/Disney jacked up their rates. They figured they had spectrum/charter comm. by the short and curly’s with the contract coming due just before college football season (espns money making season).
I read that Spectrum waited till the game started before turning off the signal!

As we begin week 1, my yearly reminder... don't be the person that overreacts to the first 2 or 3 weeks of the season. Some teams will look like trash out of the gate and end up playing really well down the stretch. Others will look like heavyweights, only to limp all the way through November to the finish line. But, happy watching, and may the football gods shine on our Crimson Tide.
That would be an understatement for Florida last night.... whew, I though they would look better than that, maybe not win, but a whole lot better than they looked last year at least. Even threw a few Bama bucks at it for a chance of them winning, just for good measure.

Nebraska pissing this one away
I should have put this game in the 'book. I played it on the under.

This game was pissed away a long time ago. Rhule hiring Satterfield might be one of the dumbest moves I've seen. He had his play calling duties pulled last year when he was at UofSC and look at how Rattler took off when he was demoted.

I played the under because of Satterfield.

Back
Top Bottom