| FTBL Weds (10-22) Saban Press Conference (Pre-UT game)

Once again, I find myself laughing at his responses.

When asked about the possibility of rain...

"What do you want me to do, get the game canceled? I'd bet, if it rains, both teams with get wet, the same ball will be wet..."

Today's lucky participant was Chase from BOL.

"What do you want me to do, get the game canceled? I'd bet, if it rains, both teams with get wet, the same ball will be wet..."

He ends it with, "I haven't been able to sleep for 3 days worrying about that."

TerryP said:

He ends it with, "I haven't been able to sleep for 3 days worrying about that."

That was pretty classic.

It wasn't a bad question. It was one that Chase had heard the answer to before and I'm shocked he asked it...since he was recognized by Coach Saban that may have added a little to the response.

There's been some friction between the BOL guys and our staff before. I don't know if that played in on it at all...but if it did, it was deserved.

FWIW, he did say, "You do know I'm kidding" right before he left.

I love the fact that we have a coach that tells it like it is.

I hated Mike Shula's pressers. He would beat around the bush and never give a stright forward answer.

Saban just says screw yall, this is what we are doing and I dont care what you think.

I love the way that CNS handles the press also. He doesn't care about any fluff. If you ask a stupid question then you will probably get a dumb answer. It is a great thing that his disposition remains constant (practice, games, and then in the press conference) It gives the players stability.

Back
Top Bottom