| FTBL Vols Fan

Another Vol fan here. This one lives in Ms. (about 45 minute drive from Bryant-Denny Stadium, due west on Hwy 82). Born and raised a Vol fan since age 5. Looking forward to a good game this weekend. If we play Bama like we did MSU, I'm afraid we'll lose. If we play the way we did against GA., I'm expecting a great win. We have alot of young players and they have been inconsistent from week to week. Anyway, I hope we have a good game Saturday with no injuries.

porkchop said:
missvol said:
Very nice site you guys have here, just wish I could figure out how to get my avatar to show up.

PM me and maybe I can help. If not we have a tech crew that will get you squared away.

Uh-Oh! Chop's trying to woo missvol with his technical savvy.

141023.1010.A.jpg

Volmania said:
Hi, I'm back for the week also.

Looking to get some insight into what Saban has changed regarding Bama's style of play. So far, I've only seen two games on TV, the Arkansas and Georgia games.

Things didn't look all that different to me from what Shula was trying to accomplish on the field. What differences have you guys noticed?

We are winning now for the moment. We are staying tough in the 4th quarter. We are doing MORE with LESS talent.

Ours is not a very good football team right now because of a genuine lack of talent. Coach Saban is already fixing that. Check out our recruiting class so far. Last I checked it was #5 in the nation. I know it is still too soon to know where our class will end up, but that is a FAR cry from where Coach Shula had us.

Wiseace615 said:
porkchop said:
missvol said:
Very nice site you guys have here, just wish I could figure out how to get my avatar to show up.

PM me and maybe I can help. If not we have a tech crew that will get you squared away.

Uh-Oh! Chop's trying to woo missvol with his technical savvy.

141023.1010.A.jpg

I think it was the "45 minute drive from BDS, due west on Hwy 82" line that might have snagged him. That's pretty close to some of Po'chop's ol' stomping grounds around Columbus.

Now if missvol has some Journey plugged into the cassette deck of her Fiero, then Chopper's a goner for sure. :wink:

missvol said:
Sorry to bust everyone's bubble, but missvol does not refer to a female vol fan, however it does refer to a male vol fan that lives in Mississippi. :o

Oh! I'm sorry, in that case:

Uh-Oh! Looks like Chop is trying to woo missvol with his technical savvy. :D

RICHARDSIMMONS.jpg

Swamptick said:
Volmania said:

Looking to get some insight into what Saban has changed regarding Bama's style of play. So far, I've only seen two games on TV, the Arkansas and Georgia games.

Things didn't look all that different to me from what Shula was trying to accomplish on the field. What differences have you guys noticed?

We are winning now for the moment. We are staying tough in the 4th quarter. We are doing MORE with LESS talent.

Ours is not a very good football team right now because of a genuine lack of talent. Coach Saban is already fixing that. Check out our recruiting class so far. Last I checked it was #5 in the nation. I know it is still too soon to know where our class will end up, but that is a FAR cry from where Coach Shula had us.

Exactly, tick. Last year, we would not have come back to win like we did against Arkansas and we wouldn't have overcome a 20-10 4th Qtr deficit to tie UGA, sending the game to O/T. A big difference is simply "attitude."

missvol said:
Sorry to bust everyone's bubble, but missvol does not refer to a female vol fan, however it does refer to a male vol fan that lives in Mississippi. :o

Yeah your screen name is pretty misleading man. :lol:

Wiseace615 said:
missvol said:

Oh! I'm sorry, in that case:

Uh-Oh! Looks like Chop is trying to woo missvol with his technical savvy. :D

RICHARDSIMMONS.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CrimsonPirate said:
Swamptick said:
Volmania said:

Exactly, tick. Last year, we would not have come back to win like we did against Arkansas and we wouldn't have overcome a 20-10 4th Qtr deficit to tie UGA, sending the game to O/T. A big difference is simply "attitude."

Couldn't say it better myself. Amazing what people do not see from the outside looking in.

missvol said:

Is it pointing to you missing the vols being a powerhouse?

If not, I am stumped...

Back
Top Bottom