| CURRENT EVENTS Vivek off the top fucking rope 🔥🔥

While he’s not necessarily wrong, he conveniently left out Trump for some reason, who has poisoned the party with his, everything he touches turns to shit super powers. So, while maybe not completely wrong, he’s being disingenuous IMO, which is just as bad. But, from what I’ve seen from him, that’s par for the course. Perhaps it’s just me, but Vivek is extremely unlikeable and annoying.

While he’s not necessarily wrong, he conveniently left out Trump for some reason, who has poisoned the party with his, everything he touches turns to shit super powers. So, while maybe not completely wrong, he’s being disingenuous IMO, which is just as bad. But, from what I’ve seen from him, that’s par for the course. Perhaps it’s just me, but Vivek is extremely unlikeable and annoying.
...he did dodge the direct question about how he compares to Trump. Probably a calculated move. He's trying to be the palatable alternative for Trump voters for when the DOJ forces Trump to drop out of the race. Saying nasty things about Trump doesn't gain him much - other than with the Left....and he's not going for nor will he receive their vote.

The Republican Party has been poison shit long before Trump. It has been & will continue to be a neocon loser dominated party. Lindsey Graham, Nicky Haley, John McCain, Mitch (turtle) McConnell are just some off the top. However, we deserve who we get.

I agree with much of that, but the nation deserves much better.
Do we as a whole really deserve better than what we have been getting? Looking at the decline in morals and increase in degeneracy since the 60s (was born in 61) I have seen the same in our leadership. A moral people would elect the same type of leaders. Vivek may have great sound bites but IMO no one in this country should trust a Hindu to run it. Includes Nikki as well.

...he did dodge the direct question about how he compares to Trump. Probably a calculated move. He's trying to be the palatable alternative for Trump voters for when the DOJ forces Trump to drop out of the race. Saying nasty things about Trump doesn't gain him much - other than with the Left....and he's not going for nor will he receive their vote.

I have seen this speculated, but for those that follow is closer that me… is this a likely possibility? I assumed it was a legitimate, yet highly unlikely outcome to his situation(s).

The Republican Party has been poison shit long before Trump. It has been & will continue to be a neocon loser dominated party. Lindsey Graham, Nicky Haley, John McCain, Mitch (turtle) McConnell are just some off the top. However, we deserve who we get.

Can't find too much fault with your statement... but I'd say Trump right now is the biggest player in the republican game, the question itself was specifically about him, and Trump has left a trail of L's in his wake thanks to his ego. Viveck taking the first exit and dodging it, but then acting all big and bad, cutting his WWE promo on the rest of the party and the moderators.... lame.

It doesn't matter who you prop up in that oval office right now, this woke agenda has started at the local level and corrupted the schools, universities, AG's, Judges, and built up to the 3 letter agencies and Congress officials everywhere. Blame Trump, Blame Biden but the problem lies in us just standing buy and BS'ing about it. Root out the Gorge Soros types, and we can start to mend a little. The hypocrisy right now is at such a high level, you can flat out lie and get caught and nothing happens to the officials. When Climate change is tops of the agenda and not the borders and such, and not one person does anything about it, we are in deep shit.

Listening to him. All he’s doing and hoping for is that Trump picks him as his running mate
I thought so. And, I get your thoughts. It sounds like a run for a cabinet position.

What's a bit ironic? "Listening to him."

If you listen to POTUS, you're asking, "what?"
If you are listening to the VP, you're asking, "what the fuck?"
If you listen to the SOTH, you're asking, "you didn't say that six months ago."
If you listen to the Senate leader, you ask, "when should I wake up."

Back
Top Bottom