| FTBL Visiting Bryant Denny during Game Day...

I am splurging & taking my parents & brother to the 'Bama/LSU game in November, so I thought I'd RE-insert this topic to 'Our Fansights'. So what are your favorite seats, preferred gate to enter, Walk of Champions tips/tricks, parking preferences.

Any insight is welcome.

Thanks!

Is it easy to access coming from Lake Lurleen on 359? Anything blocked off to note?
359/Lurleen Wallace Blvd to East on 15th street
I usually come in from Cottondale so it’s west on 15th street past McFarland Blvd.

If you show up late and spaces are full, there are additional spaces across 15th street near Hardin‘s Bakery run by the Boy Scouts - also $20 (but Central High has more spaces)

359/Lurleen Wallace Blvd to East on 15th street
I usually come in from Cottondale so it’s west on 15th street past McFarland Blvd.

If you show up late and spaces are full, there are additional spaces across 15th street near Hardin‘s Bakery run by the Boy Scouts - also $20 (but Central High has more spaces)

I assume you head back East on 15th Street when you leave. Do you have any idea if 15th West is open to go back to 359?

We come from lake lurleen every game since we are camped there

82 thru northport Turn on 69 Over the bridge an on lurleen wallace Turn on Stillman toward stadium.
All the way down to alabama power. Got plenty of parking. 40$
5-6 blocks to stadium easy walk

Leaving is same and light ( for stadium) traffic

We are back at campground in 30-35 minutes

U all camping at lake lurleen?

We come from lake lurleen every game since we are camped there

82 thru northport Turn on 69 Over the bridge an on lurleen wallace Turn on Stillman toward stadium.
All the way down to alabama power. Got plenty of parking. 40$
5-6 blocks to stadium easy walk

Leaving is same and light ( for stadium) traffic

We are back at campground in 30-35 minutes

U all camping at lake lurleen?

Yessir. We'll be in the back of the campground in Tents.

I am splurging & taking my parents & brother to the 'Bama/LSU game in November, so I thought I'd RE-insert this topic to 'Our Fansights'. So what are your favorite seats, preferred gate to enter, Walk of Champions tips/tricks, parking preferences.

Any insight is welcome.

Thanks!
You have to sit in the end zone. NO better way to watch football...especially with the way this team is starting to play.

For parking, I'd just go to UAGameday.com and buy a parking pass ($356). That way, you are guaranteed a spot and it's in an actual parking lot. Plus, the Crimson Ride picks up and drops off at all of those lots and then picks up and drops off at The Quad, so very minimal walking.

I prefer the upper deck from the 30...you can see the entire field much better and you can still watch the plays develop.

I'll be in the Upper level for the first time, in section G. I went to the upper level for the second half of A-Day to get out of the sun & thoroughly enjoyed the view & breeze up there. So I thought, I'd try it for a game. Hopefully, it won't be too chilly for the Nov 4th LSU game.

Back
Top Bottom