| FTBL USF could theoretically play for the BCS NC...

G

USC was not impressive enough to jump USF and USF has a cupcake schedule the rest of the season. They will likely blow everyone out.

BC still has Va Tech, FSU, Maryland, Clemson, and Miami - any of which could beat them on any given day and most have more talented teams.

The big 10 is so weak that tOSU will probably skate PSU, MSU, Whisky, and Ill without losing.

OU gave up over 400 passing yards to Missou today - and still has to play AT TX TeCH. That has upset written all over it.

As unlikely as it sounds, it could happen.

I don't want to see OSU go to another BSC championship game, but at this point it looks that way. Personally, at this point I'd say the best we could hope for would be for a whole lot of 1 loss teams at the end of the year.

Wouldn't mind seeing it actually. On the other hand, it makes Auburn's lost go from a upset to losing to a lost to a national contender. :roll:

Tider 27 said:
Wouldn't mind seeing it actually. On the other hand, it makes Auburn's lost go from a upset to losing to a lost to a national contender. :roll:

Well then you still have Mississippi State (so far).

I believe USF has a better shot at it than most teams left in the top 10.

If it ends up being USF vs Ohio St, there will be no true national champion this year in my mind. There are at least 10 teams out there that would blow out either of those teams in a Championship Game.

BarnBurner said:
I don't want to see OSU go to another BSC championship game, but at this point it looks that way. Personally, at this point I'd say the best we could hope for would be for a whole lot of 1 loss teams at the end of the year.

USF would probably spank OSU.

RollTideRandy said:
If it ends up being USF vs Ohio St, there will be no true national champion this year in my mind. There are at least 10 teams out there that would blow out either of those teams in a Championship Game.

I think USF is a pretty stout team. They have speed everywhere. I think LSU would wax them though.

Back
Top Bottom