| FTBL (Update) BAMA to play in Independence Bowl...

• Thread starter imported_Porter
  • Start date
Atlanta_Tider said:
Tider 27 said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Tider 27 said:
Porterhouse said:
TerryP said:
Indy over Liberty doesn't both me, in the least. We'll get the same amount of practice time in either scenario (depending on how he schedules it, of course.)

Agreed, It just bums me out because I would have attended the Liberty Bowl for sure. I'm not sure I can say the same for the Indy Bowl. The ray of hope (for me anyway) right now though is that the Liberty Bowl website has removed all references to MSU from their page. It seems odd that they would do that...

If you like gambling and drinking Shreveport is awesome. Is not too much fun for underage people though. A lot of us might be loading up to go anyway.
I drink and gamble and think its a dump!

Well, I didn't say it wasn't a dump. Your opinion doesn't count anyway.
It does, you missed the memo.

When the hell they start passing out memos? You drunk again? :D

Tider 27 said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Tider 27 said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Tider 27 said:
Porterhouse said:
TerryP said:
Indy over Liberty doesn't both me, in the least. We'll get the same amount of practice time in either scenario (depending on how he schedules it, of course.)

Agreed, It just bums me out because I would have attended the Liberty Bowl for sure. I'm not sure I can say the same for the Indy Bowl. The ray of hope (for me anyway) right now though is that the Liberty Bowl website has removed all references to MSU from their page. It seems odd that they would do that...

If you like gambling and drinking Shreveport is awesome. Is not too much fun for underage people though. A lot of us might be loading up to go anyway.

Nope, haven't touched the sauce in over a week!

Atlanta_Tider said:
Tider 27 said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Tider 27 said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Tider 27 said:
Porterhouse said:
TerryP said:

Nope, haven't touched the sauce in over an hour!

Fixed. :D

bear facts said:
BornBama said:
I just ordered my tickets. How 'bout you?

According to Independence Bowl website only end zone seating is available, which I will pass on. And I can't believe the ticket prices that the other ticket sites are asking for seating anywhere else in the stadium, especially for a couple of 6-6 teams playing.

$150.00 and up for tickets in other sections of the IB, no thanks!

I'll just save that ticket money for MLB and Duke basketball.

Dang! Talk about a change in heart and circumstances. I go check my email and I have a message about ordering tickets for the IB, since I am on the Tide Pride waiting list. There were sideline tickets available through this venue.

Got a couple of sideline tickets for $35.00 a piece.

Ticket information

Just some ticket information:

The official site of the Independence Bowl has tickets in 3 forms.
$35 for sideline SOLD OUT
$30 for endzone
Touchdown Club - 10 south endzone tickets & 5 shuttle passes. $325. (10x30)+(5x5)=325. (not a great deal at all..because!...)
Shuttle passes $5 (not a deal at all)
http://www.independencebowl.org/TicketOrderForm.html

The UOA site has the tickets priced:
$25
$35 sideline
http://ev10.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncom...linkID=ubama&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

Just for humor sakes..

The CU site has tickets priced:
$40 (no description)
$35 (no description)

"2007 PetroSun Independence Bowl $35 Ticket
Sunday, December 30, 2007 @ 7 p.m. Independence Stadium-Shreveport, LA
"
http://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncom...kID=colorado&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

CU is making their fans pay more. They have to travel further and also have to pay more? Jerks. heh heh. Its pretty much an alabama home game anyway.

Certain sites have the tickets from 130-370
Section: 115 Row: HH
"Notes: Mid Field 4 Together $345.00 each "

Ebay has some 2 packs going for 80+...they are better seats..but yeah. have fun yall.

Tider 27 said:
Porterhouse said:
TerryP said:

I suck at gambling. What's to eat?

I'll probably go to the game anyway, but I would have MUCH preferred the Liberty where I could have gotten there faster, eaten good BBQ, and thrown things at Bama1966.

Atlanta_Tider said:
Tider 27 said:
Porterhouse said:
TerryP said:

^^YOUda

Back
Top Bottom