| FTBL (Update) BAMA to play in Independence Bowl...

• Thread starter imported_Porter
  • Start date
Indy over Liberty doesn't both me, in the least. We'll get the same amount of practice time in either scenario (depending on how he schedules it, of course.)

TerryP said:
Indy over Liberty doesn't both me, in the least. We'll get the same amount of practice time in either scenario (depending on how he schedules it, of course.)

Agreed, It just bums me out because I would have attended the Liberty Bowl for sure. I'm not sure I can say the same for the Indy Bowl. The ray of hope (for me anyway) right now though is that the Liberty Bowl website has removed all references to MSU from their page. It seems odd that they would do that...

Porterhouse said:
TerryP said:

Agreed, It just bums me out because I would have attended the Liberty Bowl for sure. I'm not sure I can say the same for the Indy Bowl. The ray of hope (for me anyway) right now though is that the Liberty Bowl website has removed all references to MSU from their page. It seems odd that they would do that...

I was considering traveling to Mphs as well...see some old friends, old places I used to hang out when I lived there, a few places I haven't eaten at in quite some time, etc.

The last time I was there 5 bucks got me a space in press parking...eheheh. But, the one thing I wasn't looking forward to was the stadium itself. Can't say it is any better than the Old Grey Lady herself.

though it would've been nice to get to go see the Tide play again since I'm close to Memphis, the Independence Bowl is just as good. Glad we made it to a bowl again this year. I hope the guys can get in some good practice time and represent the university and themselves well.

Everybody honk as your pass through Vicksburg via I-20.

042.gif

BornBama said:
I just ordered my tickets. How 'bout you?

According to Independence Bowl website only end zone seating is available, which I will pass on. And I can't believe the ticket prices that the other ticket sites are asking for seating anywhere else in the stadium, especially for a couple of 6-6 teams playing.

$150.00 and up for tickets in other sections of the IB, no thanks!

I'll just save that ticket money for MLB and Duke basketball.

RollTideRandy said:
and they have one heck of a coach in George O'leary. Notre Dumb would be in a lot better shape right now if they had swept that whole resume thing under the carpet.
I have always loved George!! He was a fun customer to have back when he lived in Atlanta!

Porterhouse said:
TerryP said:

If you like gambling and drinking Shreveport is awesome. Is not too much fun for underage people though. A lot of us might be loading up to go anyway.

Tider 27 said:
Porterhouse said:
TerryP said:

If you like gambling and drinking Shreveport is awesome. Is not too much fun for underage people though. A lot of us might be loading up to go anyway.
I drink and gamble and think its a dump!

Atlanta_Tider said:
Tider 27 said:
Porterhouse said:
TerryP said:

Well, I didn't say it wasn't a dump. Your opinion doesn't count anyway.

Tider 27 said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Tider 27 said:
Porterhouse said:
TerryP said:

Well, I didn't say it wasn't a dump. Your opinion doesn't count anyway.
It does, you missed the memo.

Back
Top Bottom