| MBB/WBB UPDATE 9/29: New Patch article: Pre-Trial Immunity Hearing For Darius Miles Started Today

What’s the name of that street again? I’m wanting to pull up a picture of it. See if it was a “one way” or one lane street. Could see where if that was the case, any vehicle simply pulling up could be seen as “blocking” someone in.

Brandon was "never involved in the exchange" is an interesting way to put it.

He knew the gun was in his car before the incident, was asked to drive it over to the scene (unless you think "I need my joint" meant something different), and allowed access to retrieve the gun that later killed that woman.

I would say that's being involved in the exchange. But then again, I'm no lawyer.

I would say that's being involved in the exchange. But then again, I'm no lawyer.

I get the notion of what you are saying but it's still just speculation. Remember, the prosecution MUST prove BEYOND reasonable doubt that Miller conspired to the murder.

At this point, I don't see how that would be possible. Neither does the District Attorney, thus no charges have been filled against the kid.

I get the notion of what you are saying but it's still just speculation. Remember, the prosecution MUST prove BEYOND reasonable doubt that Miller conspired to the murder.

At this point, I don't see how that would be possible. Neither does the District Attorney, thus no charges have been filled against the kid.

If he had the gun in his car, was asked to bring it to the scene, and did... Wouldn't you consider that being involved in the exchange? You - Personally... What is your opinion (since you responded) ?

You're right in terms of what he did and didn't do, what he knew and didn't know, to all technically be speculation and just an AL.com article. However when Oats basically admitted that he knew Miller had the gun before it came public but "can't control everything outside of practice", that may take a little luster off that argument from my general understanding.

I'm not saying he should be legally prosecuted or holds legal responsibility for the murder... Just pointing out the lawyer's wording is questionable at best, don't ya think?

Back
Top Bottom