| MBB/WBB UPDATE 9/29: New Patch article: Pre-Trial Immunity Hearing For Darius Miles Started Today

Just pointing out that law enforcement may "clear" someone while an investigation is ongoing, then file charges later. It's a common practice.
Miller admitted to bring the gun?… The victim was shot and killed in a car… automatic capital murder charge….Miller was a part of it… Someone pulled some strings for Miller…only thing that adds up in this…

If you were kicked off of a site for being a dick ... just don't do that here. Ya know?
I'm still a member over there. I just quit posting when I saw a couple of guys get banned for having the nerve to not blindly agree with every Saban decision/statement. The amount of sunshine pumping and no tolerance for free thought is nauseating.

Robinson is the same “racial sunshine pumper” that was more or less crucifying Miller yesterday morning when it was first revealed that Miller and Miles had been in contact with each other.
There are still a lot of unknowns out there. As far as the timeline goes, when did the argument occur between Davis and the victim and when did the text between Miles and Miller occur? During the preliminary hearing yesterday, did the police reveal the entire conversation between Miles and Miller or did they just pull out the “good stuff” or did the media do that? Supposedly aka allegedly Miller and Bradley (who hasn’t been subjected to the same treatment as Miller) parked their vehicles in a way as to box the Jeep in. So after the shots were fired, did they just back up and let the Jeep leave? You do recall that the Jeep drove off and stopped in front of the stadium and stopped at a UAPD cruiser. Did the Jeep ram the two vehicles in an attempt to leave?
Miller has cooperated from the start and he even had a dash cam on his car. Police have seen this all and evidently evidence points to Miller NOT playing a role in this event.

Sounds like they boxed them in as they pulled in, gave the gun, and left, which would allow the Jeep to get away.

Screenshot 2023-02-22 3.13.05 PM.png

simpsons-nope.gif

Back
Top Bottom