| MBB/WBB UPDATE 9/29: New Patch article: Pre-Trial Immunity Hearing For Darius Miles Started Today

Its very easy to charge Miller…If the DA wanted to.. He was called to bring the weapon..He brought it…The weapon he brought was used…Miles defense team can say Miller knew and that he didn’t have to bring the weapon…That can help Miles reduce the charge to a crime of passion…It is the defense teams job to defend Miles… Even if it means ruining Miller… They will say if Miller refused to bring that weapon, Miles would’ve cooled off..
No, it's not easy to charge Miller, not under Alabama law. I really wish you would take the time to read the Alabama law, like I have.

You seem to forget something regarding Miles defense is not going to say MIller knew, and throw everything on him. that's not how it works. That's not how it works....

Again, nothing but conjecture & avoiding the challenged facts that are at hand. I am shocked you couldn't come up with a fantastic strategy for when Miller should have taken the pistol when the altercation was detected. Your imagination is dulling there sir.

Yes I am biased. I am VERY biased... To the facts! IF any new facts come about, I am more than willing to hear them out & reassess from then. Not until then. I am not biased to pure conjecture & speculation, especially when cowards like yourself troll boards for attention. I truly hate myself for trying feeding you with facts when all you really want is attention at whomever's expense.
You are trying to buffalo me…is what you are trying to do… you weren’t there … you have one side of the facts… all the defense has do so is reach ONE juror… you have been here for too long to think your opinion is the only one that matters.. talk about someone being an attention whore..Look in the damn mirror.. Mr. Century Club…

Per Millers account, video, & text messages (which have been repeatedly relayed to you, all though ignored as if that information was not available): Miller was NOT aware of any altercation until Davis took the firearm out of the car (not Miller, not Miles) & began shooting at the Harris party.

Since you are so good with conjecture & speculation, when EXACTLY between the point when Davis grabbed the gun & unloaded the clip, should have Miller left with the pistol?
THis was stated by the lawyer, UA, Carol Robinson, etc. That was based on the video.. so you are correct. I don't know why 24/7 is grasping everything and hope it sticks on the wall. He must hate Brandon Miller so bad.

You are trying to buffalo me…is what you are trying to do… you weren’t there … you have one side of the facts… all the defense has do so is reach ONE juror… you have been here for too long to think your opinion is the only one that matters.. talk about someone being an attention whore..Look in the damn mirror.. Mr. Century Club…
Sir... the video captured everything. SMH

No, it's not easy to charge Miller, not under Alabama law. I really wish you would take the time to read the Alabama law, like I have.

You seem to forget something regarding Miles defense is not going to say MIller knew, and throw everything on him. that's not how it works. That's not how it works....
I’ve read and charged that law..

You are trying to buffalo me…is what you are trying to do…
Oh no, my unwitting friend, you don't need my help for that. You've already hung yourself with your own rope & you're now posturing yourself for folks to go in dry.

...all the defense has do so is reach ONE juror…
Just... daaang... Reality really is crazier than fiction... So, what exactly does that do for Miller or Miles if they reach ONE juror... Elaborate please, I need help to deconstruct my alleged bias.

Oh no, my unwitting friend, you don't need my help for that. You've already hung yourself with your own rope & you're now posturing yourself for folks to go in dry.

Just... daaang... Reality really is crazier than fiction... So, what exactly does that do for Miller or Miles if they reach ONE juror... Elaborate please, I need help to deconstruct my alleged bias.
You never do it…this will all be over when we exit early in March madness due to inconsistent play.. then Miller will fly away ..

You never do it…this will all be over when we exit early in March madness due to inconsistent play.. then Miller will fly away ..

DOH! You almost did it...

I'll restate for posterity purposes:
So, what exactly does that do for Miller or Miles if they reach ONE juror... Elaborate please, I need help to deconstruct my alleged bias.
C'mon, the all wise @24and7 will enlighten us on the implications of Miller's innocence if the defense reaches ONE juror. You opened this issue, enlighten us.

Is "joint" a gun now? Dayuum, back in the day when someone said bring the "joint" it was a 100% given it had just been rolled. :p
"Beer joint" was my Dad's term for any place that served alcohol and lacked windows. That was part of his standard advice: you don't want to go in places with no windows, and keep your wallet in your front pocket at the State Fair.

As a kid, I remember when Shelby County was dry and you had the road houses along the Cahaba River on old 280. That, and since the county line doesn't precisely follow the river, that little bit of Jefferson County south of the river is why the Pink Package Store was always there.

DOH! You almost did it...

I'll restate for posterity purposes:

C'mon, the all wise @24and7 will enlighten us on the implications of Miller's innocence if the defense reaches ONE juror. You opened this issue, enlighten us.
If the MILES lawyers convinces a juror that if Miller wouldn’t have brought the gun to the scene… then a shooting wouldn’t have taken place..it could mean the difference between LWOP or the death penalty for Miles and the other guy…there was no self defense claim for Miles so the will use Miller as a pawn to lower Miles charges…The guy with Miles may get reduced for cooperation with the State.. but Miller showing up with a weapon is a major defense window of opportunity…

If the MILES lawyers convinces a juror that if Miller wouldn’t have brought the gun to the scene… then a shooting wouldn’t have taken place..it could mean the difference between LWOP or the death penalty for Miles and the other guy…there was no self defense claim for Miles so the will use Miller as a pawn to lower Miles charges…The guy with Miles may get reduced for cooperation with the State.. but Miller showing up with a weapon is a major defense window of opportunity…
Miller didn’t do anything to cause the murder, both the DA and the investigators believe that or he would’ve been charged. Miles defense will be the self defense angle. I’ll reiterate what several people have said on this thread, Miller did nothing wrong.

My opinion has nothing to do with UA or how many points Miller can score, it’s purely based on facts

"Beer joint" was my Dad's term for any place that served alcohol and lacked windows. That was part of his standard advice: you don't want to go in places with no windows, and keep your wallet in your front pocket at the State Fair.

As a kid, I remember when Shelby County was dry and you had the road houses along the Cahaba River on old 280. That, and since the county line doesn't precisely follow the river, that little bit of Jefferson County south of the river is why the Pink Package Store was always there.
Same here, just on the west side of Jefferson County, Walker County was dry so we hit the "Beer Joints" on that side of Jefferson. The Old Sawmill and the Blue Two comes to mind.... some really rough establishments for sure. :)

Same here, just on the west side of Jefferson County, Walker County was dry so we hit the "Beer Joints" on that side of Jefferson. The Old Sawmill and the Blue Two comes to mind.... some really rough establishments for sure. :)

Apologies for the commercial break guys.....back to the regularly scheduled program. :)

Back
Top Bottom