| CURRENT EVENTS Ukraine: "If you can't get legal drugs, you go to the street. If you can't get truth from the government, you go to the leaks."

Wow. He's pro-Russian? Good lord you can make some leaps. Perhaps he's just against Nazi's.
What does one have to do with the other? The idea that Russia is fighting against Nazis in this is as laughable as the Democrats calling everyone who isn't supporting them a Nazi.

But it has been reported that his profile was posting pro- Russian stuff and not anti-Nazi stuff (whatever that is supposed to mean anyway). I have not read his profile posts as most have been removed.

I still don't get the support for one country invading another but whatever.

What does one have to do with the other? The idea that Russia is fighting against Nazis in this is as laughable as the Democrats calling everyone who isn't supporting them a Nazi.

But it has been reported that his profile was posting pro- Russian stuff and not anti-Nazi stuff (whatever that is supposed to mean anyway). I have not read his profile posts as most have been removed.

I still don't get the support for one country invading another but whatever.
Tongue in cheek comment but after all, supporting Ukraine is also supporting Nazi lead regions.

There are many things to scoff at with this war. Among them are the thought that anyone against "supporting" Ukraine is automatically pro-Russian.

Back
Top Bottom