| FTBL UH vs. UA Babes

Bama alumn

465a4aa776e71.jpg

porkchop said:
LOL! Those two brunettes with the white shirts and scripted a$# on their chest. :lol: My initial thought was of the preacher (played by Arcenio Hall) in Coming to America, "Ummm umm umm! 'Em's good clean wholsome girls there! Lawd lawd!"

Bama Gymnastics ladies, AKA Gymtide!

Tigrinum Major said:
RollTideinGA said:
2 of the Houndstooth twins,

They are UAB students and not even close to being hot. You are blinded by the sunglasses and bleached hair. Look at a picture of them with no glasses on and their faces are not that great. In fact, they are a little homely.

I'm glad someone else finally said that. I never thought those two were exceptionally good looking personally but I just always kept my mouth shut since it appeared I was the only one. :lol:

bamafan4ever said:
Tigrinum Major said:
RollTideinGA said:

They are UAB students and not even close to being hot. You are blinded by the sunglasses and bleached hair. Look at a picture of them with no glasses on and their faces are not that great. In fact, they are a little homely.

I agree!

There may be better looking women around than those two, but I wouldn't call them homely.

porkchop said:
Tigrinum Major said:
RollTideinGA said:

I'm glad someone else finally said that. I never thought those two were exceptionally good looking personally but I just always kept my mouth shut since it appeared I was the only one. :lol:

No, you are absolutely correct. They show a little leg, wear tight shirts, and Houndstooth hats so alot of bubba's think they are hot. And dont say anything bad cause they are very religious ladies... :roll:

UA will never win the so called babe "battles" as long as we only pull out 30+ year old pics of Sela Ward, the Houndstooth girls, and the scrapy looking cheerleaders and crimsonettes. Lets be honest the hottest girls on campus are not caught on film or digital.

And I do have a few I will post this weekend of students I took a picture of before a few games last year. Far better than the twins, and one girl rivals the FSU chick.

Bama Bo said:
bamafan4ever said:
Tigrinum Major said:
RollTideinGA said:

I agree!

There may be better looking women around than those two, but I wouldn't call them homely.

ban.gif

porkchop said:
Tigrinum Major said:
RollTideinGA said:

It has been mentioned before actually... there is a small group of us who band together... welcome into the fold. Your membership card and t-shirt will arrive in 7-10 days.

http://www.crimsontusks.com/about17131-0-asc-0.html

and...

http://www.crimsontusks.com/about17176

Back
Top Bottom