| GAME THREAD UGA vs Alabama: Bama downs Georgia 41-24

Clemson is #1 but hasn’t beaten anyone NEARLY as good as Georgia, who just got De-pantsed by Alabama. The Tide should be ranked #1 tomorrow but most of the voters are in love with Clemson.

Trevor Laurance is a cheat code don't you know? God I hope they lose to someone. even two someones. I am tired of hearing that BS about a guy who beats up on folks who lose to the sisters of the poor.

This may have been mentioned, not sure, but...

That is the type of win, and 2nd half performance, that can kick start things on defense. And if that happens, to match what UA can do on offense, watch the hell out. Right now its Bama and Clemson, then everyone else. That was a really good football team that UA just skulldraged in the 2nd half. Hope Cochran had fun watching that 4th Quarter unfold.

This may have been mentioned, not sure, but...

That is the type of win, and 2nd half performance, that can kick start things on defense. And if that happens, to match what UA can do on offense, watch the hell out. Right now its Bama and Clemson, then everyone else. That was a really good football team that UA just skulldraged in the 2nd half. Hope Cochran had fun watching that 4th Quarter unfold.

yeah yeah yeah lol

Clemson is #1 but hasn’t beaten anyone NEARLY as good as Georgia, who just got De-pantsed by Alabama. The Tide should be ranked #1 tomorrow but most of the voters are in love with Clemson.

While I agree with the assertion that they haven't played anyone like UGA, I couldn't see this UGA team beating Lawrence & Etienne... They're D is stout and legitimately impressive but 2020 is highlighted by stud QB's. That dude ain't beating Clemson.

Back
Top Bottom