Ty is quick scanning field. Winds up a little throwing ball
Strong throws though
Crafty running

milroe just throwing. Not coming off primary receiver. Quick feet. And fast
But just fling ball up

Good hitting going on a little testy amonst teammates at time

Hot in sun. Cool in shade

If i was Ty. I would feel great about where i was

2 freshmen QBs looked good. Dylon quick!

FuWhFg3WwAAdAqS

I am watching some of the A-day game on rewind kinda, missed the whole 1st quarter somehow. After watching the game, I'm not very impressed with two things.

Receivers: Outside of Law, I didn't see a receiver that was playing like a game breaker.

QB: Accuracy and Decision making were rough, dropped passes by WR didn't help either.

Good things I was impressed with:

Defense: I can go on and on about individuals but the entire defense looks a lot more dangerous this year. The linebackers are covering better, the secondary looks more fluid and the D-line/Ends aren't looking any worse than last years.

Oline: There were some pretty good pass protections by the o-line and the run blocking was getting more push forward. Though the run plays were very vanilla. I wouldn't be surprised to see Proctor take over on the left side of the 1st team. We got beat a few times from that side with speed against Milroe.

RB: Very strong performance from the backs, whether it was catching the ball out of the back-field. Blocking/picking up on pass protection or running.

Back
Top Bottom