| FTBL UGA planning another fashion show???

Are they back to that again? I don't think Florida really gives a hoot what they wear. Richt gets so high school at times.

I honestly think their black jerseys look pretty cool. That said...when you think a different color jersey is going to magically win a game for you...you're in for a loooooooong game.

BamaCore said:
I honestly think their black jerseys look pretty cool. That said...when you think a different color jersey is going to magically win a game for you...you're in for a loooooooong game.

I like their jerseys too. I'm just glad our coach doesn't need gimmicks to get our team ready to play.

Optimus said:
I would love to see bama come back with all white. Helments too, I just think it would be cool. I liked the blackout myself.
The last time we wore all white we got beat by Vandy. Don't care to see that again.

I'm not for the Blackout and stuff like that where the team tries to spin hype off of it. But i do like to see some different uniforms now and then. I personally may be shot for saying that i'd like Bama to use white helmets for at least one game sometime in the near future, as i wasn't around back in the days when they wore them originally.

Back
Top Bottom